What's new

Drying cannabis ?

Vondetour

So it's been 79 days since my plant started growing and she's about to be cut down and I was wondering what to do during the time it is hanging up drying.

When drying cannabis do you check on the plant from time to time or leave it alone for a week or ? then check on it ??.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You are doing a good job friend. I love your setup. You may want to give your plant some more time before harvesting. Take a couple popcorn-sized buds off the bottom and let it dry enough to smoke before you harvest. After smoking the sample and it's good enough then make the choice. Most people harvest a week or two too early and lose bud weight.

As far as checking on the plant after harvest you will need to check on it daily. Keep the humidity in the 50s and when the plant is dry enough that the stem snaps it's time to put inside mason jars. When using jars the jars need to be opened every day to burp the wet air out of the jar to prevent mold. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for the post.

mudballs

Congrats on first grow...you just walk up to them and check them by feel from time to time.
Screenshot_20240507-045557_Gallery.jpg
deer antler drying racks are very pro, highly recommended

Latest posts

Latest posts