What's new

Dr. d's gurls grow

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey true how ya doin? i was pondering on wether to get the Canna pro soil mix which with those nutes is supposed to bring awesome results...but i got the Bio-bizz All-mix soil for the other plants instead so....its either the Canna soil nutes with a weak soil mix or another run with the coco :confused: :chin: whata ya think im so undecisive :biglaugh: oh yeh iv used tjhe fish-mix from the bio-bizz range and it seems to have given my plants good fast growth and very healthy the G13bx have even got mites on and they havent spread at all its given very good immunity... its got my thumbs up for now..il be using with all of the greenhouse plants it is smelly stuff like rotten fish and Marmite...iv used the alg-mic to but cant really comment on it cuz i havcent used it enough...

Dr. D

Veteran
next inline for the flower room one Shit (quicker pheno) and two G13bx's lookin all very healthy started off organic now potted into coco and with Bogs elevated rootball technique

Shit at front left and G13bx at the back...il be feding these on Canna coco nutes a+b and topmax bloom stim in flower..hopefully im onna stick in a Dankouver in the bubbler bucket...have to wait and see :moon:

nycnoob

looks great DR.D... shit ehh... have you ever tried it? I wonder hows it smoke.. good job on BOG's techniques looks cool.. cant wait to see more pics... nice flowered girls... I didnt comment on them before... cant believe myself..

G

Dr D
I enjoyed this thread immensly.. Its good stuff. Great looking plants.. Thanx for the share... Hopefully i can be showing buds here real soon..peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... 4th day 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
Sackoweed glad ut enjoying my grow...theres plenty more to come
Packn2puff thanks for the compliments...il put up some shots of the finished dryed product later on wen iv weighed it all up...peace