What's new

Double Vertical 6k, Closed System With Asian Kush, Urkulan and Sweet Pink Grapefruit

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
holy cow, talking about coming out of the wood works.....

the house this grow was in, is the house i got busted in, i fucking miss that house!

id be looking over the bay area are right now from on top of a big ol hill, could see from San Jose to south San Francisco, million dollar view....

so have u learned from your past is the ? .. me personally i dont do stupid and i dont feel for those who get busted .. one good thing is that your keepin the heat off the growers who are doin it right in the police state of america .. growin have to be a singular thing a verry lonley thing but verry proffitable .. been doin it for 11 years and never a hint of the poe poe .. u got the grow thing down yer grows are good lookin now keep it to yourself .. its not that i dont like peeps its the devil in em i dont like .. might not like what i got to say but it aint a lie ..

be safe .. ss ..

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How old is this thread?? Inquiring minds want to know...or at least confused ones?

D

DHF

I see you`re still here , so what didn`t kill yas only made yas stronger......Fuck da Po Po......

Lookin for bigger and better thangs outta you my buddy cuz you get it.....

Holler if I can help......

Peace...DHF......:ying:......

Latest posts

Latest posts