What's new

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
hey!!!! @Ur Humbl Nr8tor and what about Kona Uprise? it has same mother, just fathers are sweet piney incense, and not sour metallic like at TB or Juicy Woo.. I mean you dont like fish sauce smell hahahaha. just joking. I was thinking about it and I would call it curry pussy smell probably... fish smell and pussy smell can be close :D

I just got message from Hawaii, that Seattle Greg smoked sample of my Acid Beauty work at some cup there!!! hahahahahaha yeah. everybody is impressed by Acid Beauty hahhaahaha.
😆 I’ve really been enjoying the not so fishy in-ground Juicy. Honestly, the effects of the fish sauce pheno are very nice too. So positive with a warm sensation in the chakra. Guess my only complaint is I like pussy to smell a little cleaner 😂

I’m going to dig into the Acid Beauty’s starting this weekend…so I’ll have some reports in the coming week or two.

IMG_7547.jpeg

You can see the three Kona Uprise (third row from left) looking pretty uniform in the early stages. Three Blue Sting are second row from right. I’ll take some cuts of everything that’s not feminized and sex them in a month or so. All females will find their homes in the grove either in ground or large pots hopefully by the second half of June. I’ve got three Old Timers Haze sprouts…so likely have one or two of those going until January of next year. I’ve got the Guerro Berry (Mexican Higland x Blueberry…though so sad that only three good plants are up from the old seeds - 15 attempted). I’ve got a couple Ace Panama crosses (Golden Tiger and Oaxaca). Some Blue Scream from Nobody’s Nursery and Doc D work. Oh, and I have three Destroyer x Grinspoon up courtesy of Two Tone Genetics gifts. As usual…lots of sativa leaning crosses. I really should dig in for a couple indica plants just for a night stash.

I’m also thinking I’ll pop at least 1/3 of my new Tom Hill Haze beans a little later this season for selection and will likely OP them as well save all keeper male pheno pollen for future exploration in that line. Clone any keeper females for flower runs in the future. I need to start sampling last years three THH phenos soon too. Should be a busy summer and fall.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
😆 I’ve really been enjoying the not so fishy in-ground Juicy. Honestly, the effects of the fish sauce pheno are very nice too. So positive with a warm sensation in the chakra. Guess my only complaint is I like pussy to smell a little cleaner 😂
heheehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I didnt know you are so picky man. I thought you are old dirty soul man. like when you are in it, you dont mind when pussy is little expired... okay. now I know. you are picky.

sounds like busy summer indeed. it is better than to bored.

good luck in new season. sounds exciting.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yeah I'm hoping. Never really tried a full on one. Ssh and stuff like that is as close as I've got. Had some Spice Brothers 303 a long time ago but gave up on them before seeing buds. Definitely regret it
mother of asian neville is old vintage cut from Southern Holland, from early 90s I think.

I personally think it is pheno of old school punto rojo, it has cedar/sandalwood very hashy smell, after drying, in flowering you can smell wet basement and some kind of stink, but after drying it is all about fragrant floral haze. it gives some trippy head with occasional hysteric laugh, there is something very dark feminine on her...

compared to pure trippy sativas, like Zamal or Thai.. it is heavy... and less energetic.

so I decided to cross it with vietnamese male, he made it more sativa... more clear and it seems to me that vietnamese male moved ceiling higher, make it more energy, but still no hyper energy...

this is vintage NHZ cut in my garden.

greenhouse:
full

indoor under leds:

full

that cut is the best of old school dutch hazes before Nevil got busted.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
heheehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I didnt know you are so picky man. I thought you are old dirty soul man. like when you are in it, you dont mind when pussy is little expired... okay. now I know. you are picky.

sounds like busy summer indeed. it is better than to bored.

good luck in new season. sounds exciting.
I did my time working the Grateful Dead scene back in the 80’s and 90’s. Back then you just covered all the BO up with patchouli oil 😆.

Nice looking NHZ!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I like this early summer light much more it is more white, sharp, more direct and brightening. I don't like sunlight at October/November, when it is diffused, more yellow, soft and less intensity.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I need to get set-up for some type of light dep…or start some long legged hazes like the Tom’s run under 11/14 indoors and then get them out to finish earlier on the season. Although the lights not terrible even into December here, it’s definitely not as strong as it is in August.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Trying to figure out where I may put a bed or two that I can work some light deps. I’ve now got a little over an acre to work with plus some nice semi-finished indoor space. Debating getting a full blown indoor set-up for winter/early spring. Maybe get some gourmet 🍄 set-up too. Too many ideas and not enough time and cash.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
@MAHA KALA . this looks quite enticing. What can you tell me? View attachment 18997770
okay right. here we go.

it is diesel! hahahaha

no. yes.

you know glue, so glue was hit with my sour diesel males(ecsd x sour diesel ibl)..

two basic phenos, chocolate diesel one leaning to glue, and sour diesel one leaning to sour diesel... a lot of chemdog smells here and there.

looks like this:

full

full
full
full
full
full

the whole room of it:

full