What's new

Csi humboldt rocks!

yahooman

I recently grew 6 lemon tree x lemon party plants,took them all to 68 days and hung dry for 2 weeks@45% humidity.i just took a lower nug off a random plant......
I just took my first toke give me a minute...lol....

First off........the absolute most lemony strain i have ever grown from seed!!!!!!and ive grown a shit ton of so called lemon strains,and only 3 have given me pure lemon,patchworks timewarp,the lemon tree cut and this cross,but this is even more intense lemon than the timewarp i grew...the nug i just smoked was almost identical to the LT cut i grew... super impressive!!!and all 6 are still more lemony than 95% of the lemon strains ive grown.2 are sharp,strong lemon peel,2 are sweet candied lemon,one being suoer strong and 2 are in between,not as strong lemon that i really dont care for personally,but still really lemony all the same.
The nug i just smoked is an extreme tart lemon peel,it tastes deliscious and that sour tart lemon lingers on the tongue.
Its a creeper,no feeling at inhale,it takes about a minute and i slowly feel it in my temples,a lingering grin,its definately a happy high.....it bow behind my eyes,and im still smelling strong lemon in the air.life is good!!
I can feel it in my chest now,elevated heart beat,still really happy thoughts...this is fantastic!now im really looking forward to trying the other phenos!!
Csi hit a hole in one here,spot on fellas!really really impressed with your work.

kro-magnon

Veteran
It sounds good, I went to check the CSI Humboldt offers on Attitude and they have a Lemon party S1 tho is described as Lemon Skunk x Sour Diesel, it's the same cross as Lemon Tree so did attitude made a mistake in the description or is he using a different plant than the Lemon Tree ?

yahooman

Lemon tree is sour diesel x lemon skunk,or the other way around...lemon party is a cut found in lemon tree s1 seeds

yahooman

It sounds good, I went to check the CSI Humboldt offers on Attitude and they have a Lemon party S1 tho is described as Lemon Skunk x Sour Diesel, it's the same cross as Lemon Tree so did attitude made a mistake in the description or is he using a different plant than the Lemon Tree ?
Buy direct from csi humboldt,he gives the best freebies in the business!!