What's new

Colombian Sativa

Frid

This thread is awesome. I love Colombian weed. I have some of my most memorial high times smoking that spicy brown brick weed full of seeds. Then we started getting that really high dollar 'lumbo. That Red Bud! Yeah you know what I'm talkin' 'bout! Those oily sticky red haired brownish gold stuff that smelled like cyan pepper, honey and lemons all rolled together in one glorious spliff!! Yep, and that Acapulco Gold!! I think mellow yellow is the proper term here! Oh how I love that spicy brown weed! I miss those nice mellow buzz's. Not that I mind getting bonked in the head with some rippin one hit wonder weed. Its just that amazing 420 feeling of my youth is what I like to get down with right about now, Ya know? .... Man, we could buy all this amazing weed from around the world and get so high. I could smoke like half an oz and watch the sunset and also rise. So golden and spicy... mmmmm..

Peace!

S

scai

Bringing up an old chain.

But guys, I just hate you.I just hate you!
My growingchamber is already full, but you just made me to pop few Colombian Black (Gage Green seeds) and Brazil Amazonia (WOS)

Latest posts

Latest posts