What's new

COBO'S First GROW !!!!!!

cobo

cobo said:
I’ve BEEN THINKING OF MY SECONG GROW FOR A FEW WEEKS AND IVE COME TO CONCLUSION THAT I WILL NEED SOME SORT OF TENT FOR FLOWERING IN FUTURE. I’VE BEEN LOOKINGG AROUND ONLINE TO SEE WHAT SEEMS TO BE BEST AND HOW MUCH THEY WERE, I FOUND THE “GREENROOM” BUT IT SEEMED A BIT PRICEY UNTILL I CAME ACROSS IT HERE http://www.3countieshydroponics.co.uk/system/index.htm I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM THIS WEB SITE BUT IT IS A LOT CMEMORYER THAN FOUND IT ANYWHERE ELSE…

IF ANYONE HAS USED THIS TENT OR HAS EXPERIENCE WITH TENTS… WOULD YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK????

ON SALE HERE FOR £ 125.00 NEARLY A 1/3 CMEMORYER THAN THE CMEMORYEST OF FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE.

WHAT YOU THINK????????

WOULD IT NOT BE AN IDEA FOR A THREAD FOR CMEMORYER SUPPLIES ????????

features:

The frame is made of highly durable plastic coated lightweight steel bars, which are fastened together with drawstings and clips. The only tool required for assembly is a Philips screwsdriver.

The greenroom shell is made from a very stong yet lightweight material; it is double layered for extra insulation. The material is tough enough to withstand the greenroom being assembled and dismantled many times. The inner lining is silver for maximum light distribution within the greenroom.

The greenroom has a large door at the front for easy access. It can be rolled up and secured with tie straps or simply draped over the top.

There are two side flaps to enable convenient maintenance of the plants at the rear of the greenroom.

There is an inlet ventilation sleeve at the bottom left of the greenroom and an outlet ventilation sleeve in the top right of the greenroom, each with draw strings to ensure a tight fit around ducting (ducting sold separately). The sleeves are diagonally opposed to enable maximum air circulation within the greenroom. There are also bars to support the respective fans (fans sold separately).

There is a sealable opening in the bottom right of the greenroom for electrical cables.

The floor is water proof with elevated sides to cope with any water spills.

Finally, there is a handy pocket to keep all your essential growing tools safe and clean.

Hydrohut … I had a look at this setup and it looks GOOD.

VERSES Hmmmmmmmmmm

I also found a shop in France that stocks them. 229.00EUR About £160 (To Translate Click Here). A bit more expensive than the Greenroom, BUT Cheaper than they are on sale in USA for!!!!

HOW CAN THEY BE CMEMORYER IN EUROPE ???????

I will give it a lot of thought , but i do like the look of the Hydrohut TOO,
I'm smoking to much , you have me all CONFUSED now!!!! :joint:

I'll think about it in the cold light of day .

And I hope to here some more opinions(2 cents worth) ...LOL

I got the XL Homebox for £100 best price anywhere