What's new

COBO'S 2nd GROW

cobo

Just a quick update. As you can see this bitch is budding up nicely. I found 3 balls on her a few days ago. I removed them and I’ve been watching closely to see if any more appear, but fingers crossed I haven’t seen any since. Other than that there’s not a lot to report. I hope you like the pics!
You can see the trichomes clearly now, give her another week and she will be sparkling like a jewel . :woohoo:

26 Days Flowering

cobo

I was given this small cabinet last week, I had a look at it and the first thing I thought of was it would make a great home for my mothers and clones … what do you think?

My 2 clones rooted and I transferred them in to rook wool cubes.

My Cindy is coming along great, I plucked 3 or 4 BALLS off of her last week :yoinks: , and have been checking her every day since, and I haven’t seen any since YIPPIE

CABINET ....

CLONES

Last edited:

cobo

Here’s a quick pic update.

I flushed system for a day and changed nute’s today, added PK 13 14 today as well. PH 6.02 CF reading of 22.8. Everything is looking GOOD. 3 weeks to go :woohoo: :woohoo:

36 Days Flowering.

Last edited:
the cabinet idea is sound my friend. you should check out some of the links on bonzai mums but by the looks of the plants in this thread you already have the pruning and bending game down to a tee. very cool grown dude.

cobo

PICTURE UPDATE

PICTURE UPDATE

Here’s a pic update,

I had to a bit of gardening today, as she need to be spread out so the light could penetrate to the lower Buds. As i'm using Eco lights, they don’t really penetrate to the lower Buds, so I need to tie her down. She really stretched during flowering and had lots of bud sites. I added my other 200w eco to the grow as I felt it was needed to cover her all. When I did spread her out it definitely helped, and the bitch seems to like being tied down. He He He. By the looks of things she’s going to give me a good yield. If i did use the 4 buckets next time I'll only veg them for a few days , other wise they would take over my grow room.!!I’m more than happy with C99, she smells so sweet, and the girlfriend says she smells of citrus. Definitely a very sweet smell (lovely). Cant wait to smoke her, but it will be another 3 weeks. Arrrrrr
I will be ordering more C99 seeds as soon as their back in stock , Jesus i hope they do restock them. :confused:

Here's my C99 Lady

Here's my Grow Room

cobo

Yea Sinbad i'm going to turn that cabinet in to my veg area for a mother and clones, will do it after Xmass as I’m waiting on a lamp fitting for my eco light. I was thinking of taking that middle shelf out of there. What do you think ??... going to put a 125w eco in there for the clones to get them of to a good start and a couple 18cfl's for mother, and a week before taking clones I could put the mother under the Eco. Yea will have to look in to that Bonsai ... what do u do there, do u keep trimming the roots of the Mother and a Bit of pruning >? :confused:

Last edited:

cobo

CLOSE UP MACRO

CLOSE UP MACRO

I went crazy with my camera, took all these photos close up with Macro. By the way I took these pic’s with my camera phone (Sony Ericsson 810i 2 meg pix) no bad for a camera phone !

Last edited:

cobo

FUCK my 2 clones died , dont know why , when they rooted in jiffy i transplanted them to rock wool and they just stopped growing and died :badday: :badday: :badday:

cobo

I chopped her this morning, Very HAPPY with the yield, don’t know the weight of it, I’ve no scales, but comparing it to last grow, she’s a beauty . I didn’t chop her all , there was buds lower down that needed a bit more time , I will keep it with the trim to make Hash with later on.

This is all the BUD after i trimmed her

And here she is hanging up to dry

And here's the TRIM from her , hash hash hash :joint:

And here's trim from last grow , i froze it before letting it dry out , but it's drying now , when it is dry i'll freeze it again for hash making . :joint:

Smoke report in a few weeks :joint:

cobo

Some of the popcorn buds , i left them go for 2 extra days.I'll use them to make hash

The Root Ball on my lady

G

Great job man, looks great! I hope for my grow to turn out that well!

blazindro :joint:

J

JackKerouac

Glad the female seeds worked out for you. Looks real good. I am just sorry I got here a bit late to the party!

cobo

Here's my cabinet im using as a mom box , i will light proof it and add ventilation at another time ...to busy smoking my C99 at mo :joint:

J

JackKerouac

Did you get the pineapple pheno?

How's she smoke? She is a fast lady. Very racy.

cobo

im not sure what u mean , i dont know is answer ...... but it had a lovely citrus smell , but last 3 weeks she really stunk .