What's new

cinderella 99 DONE

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
mosca negra said:
Re-Lists should be up momentarily for those of you who missed them the first time around!

Cheers, Mosca

Hi there Mosca... What does the above mean? I missed your seeds last time around, how do I go about for some of the new release? :joint:
I would love to get hold of a few :-D

Regards,

WR

M

mosca negra

Hey THC-- not sure where you heard there was only one BIN re-listed over at Seedbay, but there were actually 17 re-lists. Eight of which were Cinderella99's.

Should have more available by year's end though. Hang in there!

Peace, Mosca

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Hello Peps1,

Are these guys reliable? Not meaning to offend, I just have not purchased from them before...

Greets,

WR

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Actual seeds has had the cindy for quite some time. I had those, and am now growing some crosses. Good genetics.

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
White Rabbit said:
Hello Peps1,

Are these guys reliable? Not meaning to offend, I just have not purchased from them before...

Greets,

WR

Hello all,

I have sent some post to www.hemcy.at, are they a reliable outlet??

Too late for the question, suppose.. :badday:

I remember making a post asking about Actual C99, either here or at ***** awhile ago and if I remember correctly, the responses were all postive

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
Following the hubbub I ordered two packs of joey weed c99 and dusted these 7 ladies with pollen from the 5 headiest males!

this was at day 28. Fun!

greenhead

Veteran
This is Cinderella 99 (mosca negra) that I'm currently flowering at day 22 or 23.

cindy1.jpg
:joint::wave:

THC•20

Here's a shot at my #1 pheno shot @ Day 46, a day before I harvested it.

picture.php

I have my #2 pheno flowering now, I swear it looks even more sativa leaning than #1 and the branches look a bit more thinner. I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

M

mosca negra

greenhead-- those ladies look SUPER FINE! They look like my momma Cinderella 99! Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts