great report and thanx for the props.
OH thanx again, it was enjoyed too much, I am becomming a weed snob. LOL
:friends:

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Done the test

Done the test

Smoke Report coming to a Smoke Report Thread near YOU!

Heads Up....
I liked P2 Best !

Sin :wave:

Rellikbuzz

Yes, this is most bothersome. I just hope OH is alright wherever he may be. Maybe he is just been really, really busy and hasn't had time to be online. Oh well, it helps to be positive, right? :drum:

Hey Everyone :wave:

Pardon my long absince from the boards , i had alot of tasks that needed my attention , and wanted to take a long needed break for the entire summer[it's been years since i've taken this much time off ] i'm glad to see that the smoke reports came through , and that everyone appears to have enjoyed their samples.

i'll be back online for the rest of the foreseeable future and wanted to thank wikid , rule , rellik & sinful , for taking time to do their smoke reports .

I see that alot of people are no longer with us at ICMag and this truely saddens me , and while i need to go over some threads to see what transpired
in my absince , i just wanted to say that it's good to be back and that i truely did miss alot of people from this site and the friendships we've made.

I'll talk with you all soon ,

All the best

O H

sysprog

Quick question, was the Mazar DP's or does ReeferMan have a Mazar?
Great thread on some very appetizing strains!!

Bonzo

Veteran
Well god dang! :yoinks: How the hell are ya O H!? :wave: Really good to see you again, looking froward to having you back! :woohoo:

peace :friends:

bonz :wave:

sysprog The Mazar is a DP release , it's a really good dependable cross from DP , as just about everyone who tries it has nothing but praise for it.

Bonzo Hey bro , thanx for the welcome back ! i look forward to picking up where i left off , hows everything with you ? i'll be stopping in on some of your threads shortly.

Peace

wikidcalibudgrl

Hey Hey HEY!!!:wave:Welcome back OH! Great to see ya back, and that it was a desired break you on, and not a Undesirable one :friends:

Thanx for the welcome back, MsG , Wikid , Rule , it's been awhile since i've had the time to keep up on this thread as i've been trying to catch up on what's been going on in my absince and writing new articles for FPN #7 , so i've been kinda side tracked these last 2 weeks , i'll be adding some new shots of the CherryBomb 2's later today , hope to see you and some other's dropping in again to say "HIGH"

Untill then.

Peace

O H

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
It was GREAT to your message you where back.
As you know I was gone a while as well.
I was thinking I pissed you off or something.......... I kinda feel responsible for you comming here, ( Very Happy I Did )

Welcome Back Officially!!!!!
Sin

Sinful buddy !
Thanx for the "Official" welcome back to the board :woohoo:
When you asked me about joing ICMag last year i was really starting to get alittle burned out with doing the "Mazar" grow thread and needed alittle break from discussing all these grow related things,and while i'll NEVER get tired of growing, i do sometimes get alittle bored with answering grow related questions and as alot of serious growers will tell you, it takes ALOT of time out of our lives to be here helping people and showing off alittle.

With that being said, i dont want you to think that you pissed me off in any way,shape,form, it had more to do with me needing time off to spend with my lady{we took a nice 3 week vacation} and when i got back my cuz offered me his summer house and i just could not pass up the chance to finally have that much quality time for myself{it's been years since i took that long of a break from being a home bound hermit}.

Anyways,I truely am glad that we became friends on OG Sinful , and would like to thank you again for the invite to join ICMag, it's been alot of fun for me and i truely do enjoy discussing our favorite flower with all the great people from this site,even though i do have to take a break from time to time to keep what little sanity i do have intact.

Thanx again Sin

Peace

O H

Hey Everyone :wave:,

well i spaced this morning :pointlaug , and forgot to add these pic's to the thread , i'll have some shots of the ongoing harvest up in afew days and just wanted to show you some of the original parent plants 4 month cured nugs.

Here's some shots of the P1 plant , this has cured into a really nice funky fruit flavor, kinda like a mix of lemon & orange with a little funk tossed in :yummy:

Now this is a nice nug of the P2 plant, also 4 month cured and tasting like a deep red bing cherry :yummy: this pheno cured really nice , and while it was more of a fruity funk when it was still fresh , has turned into my favorite from the 2 plants.

well that's it for todays photo session :smoker: up next will be my harvest of this runs P2 plants , so i'm off to go get high and surf the site while i rest up for the next trimming session.

Peace

O H

:Bolt: