What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ChemX?Xc99

G

ive been smoking the other cross, the (chem x mothership) x c99, and i must say, you have something to look forward to!

Snowdog27

High&Lonesome
Wow that looks very tasty :yummy: , I can't wait to she is finished it shouldn't be long now by the looks of her maybe another 2 to 3 weeks. I flipped the light cycle on thanksgiving or a day or so before anyway usually I don't count the first 2 weeks of flower since I find it takes about that for the plant to switch over but she reacted much quicker then I thought she would. The way I figure she is around the 6 1/2 to 7 weeks into flower so I am going to giver her another week or so of fishtank water and then switch to straight RO water for the last week, she is looking to go about 9 weeks. The 2 biggest colas have packed on enough weight that they are starting to lean over so I may have to use some supports to keep them up, I am guessing I should harvest about 2 to 3 ounces which if you think about it isn't bad considering I don't use chemical nutes and she is only under a 250hps. It just goes to prove that you can achieve some amazing results with minimal efforts. I was talking with Hashish the other day and was explaining my goal's with this plant and other breeding projects I have going, I am a care giver for a couple of people and I would like to breed a plant that can be grown under a small light with very little effort and still produce respectable yields of top quality meds, now do to the fact that the people I am trying to help are on a very tight budget and have limited mobility having a plant that they can grow in a small space that doesn't require a big light or a lot of effort is key plus using the method of aquaponics not only saves them money but the fish that feed their gardens can be very therapeutic to watch and lets face it when you have to count on other people to take you where you need to go you tend to spend allot of time in the house, so the fish help take there minds off of other problems and it gives them the chance to care for something living, something that will grow and love them back.I know most people would say get them a cat or a dog but both are more expensive and allot harder to care for, fish don't run away and they don't need to be let out ,taken for a walk and you don't have to take fish to the vet. The way I see it a 30gal tank and an Oscar( or other type of fish) with a 5 dollar investment in fish food will produce enough fertilized water every week to grow 2 to 4 decent plants my way. Some people may say that what I do is just not worth the time but I'm not trying to produce the next supper bud, I made a promise to some one very dear to me before they passed away and I'm just trying to fulfill it by carrying on there work to help others that other wise wouldn't be able to help themselves, or another way of looking at it is if there is an afterlife I'm just trying to buy myself a better seat :chin:

G

Good job - they look good, waitin for a smoke report to see which pheno we have. She looks like ours, but the so does high&lonesome's! :pointlaug

We ran her 7-8 weeks from flip. All organic guano is goin in this run, will compare the two. The batch pictured was FTD and Schultz's nutes that I was never happy with. Should be better this run with the guano kit, gonna do one DWC 15 plant tub this time too to compare hydro and soil-less.

See ya in chat............ :woohoo:

Snowdog27

All is well, I think she will be a 8 to 10 week strain, today makes 55 days and some of the smaller buds are looking like they are ready, so I will take some of the smaller branches over the next couple of days. I like to take it down in stages, I usually take a couple of branches and then wait another 2 or 3 days and take some more till the end this way I can decide which stone I prefer. That way next time around I have a better Idea of how long she will take to achieve the best results, well that and this being a test grow it makes it possible to give a more accurate description to any others that may have this strain or plan on growing it in the future

Breezy420

Lookin great snow, I'm sure you'll enjoy the smoke. I feel ya on this one YesICannabis I also missed this round when JLP was giving them away and regret it, however I just received a package yesterday with some miss. mud seeds and poped 4 into my lucky germin' shot glass. I'm looking forward to starting these up as soon as they pop :)

Keep us updated snow I rather enjoy this thread and all its gooey pictures!

Hashish

Good stuff Snowdog your harvesting methods are similar to my own...definitley better for testing the potencey,the soon as those trichs start to show they,re of the branch and into a skin...i have two big buds that have been in flower for ten weeks,and i have been doing it this way, and the difference with BB is very noticable even a few days has made a vast improvment to her potencey the strange thing is she is,nt throwing out that many trichs at the minute but she is a powerful smoke i transplanted her last nigh into a 40 litre container to see if those trichs are gonna start getting a bit heavier i know it,s not the best thing to do in flower but it had to be done, or i,ve wasted those 10 growing weeks keep up the good work Bro, it seems to be working great for ya,i still can,t believe those buds on fish waste.Excellent work SnowDog27.Regards.Hashish

Snowdog27

YesICannabis :wave: hey thanks for stopping by, this was the first test grow I have done over here at IC. The day I logged on and saw JLP giving away these seeds I couldn't believe it, I had to get some and man am I glad I did.

Breezy420 :wave: good to see ya stopping by to check out this grow, I also received a pack of Miss Mud should be starting them in a couple of weeks.

I was in my garden today when I got home from work, and man do they smell good like grapefruit mentos. I touched the 2 biggest cola's to move them around so to let a little more light get to the lower branches and you want to talk about sticky it was like supper gluing your fingers together, when I tried to trim some of the smaller buds that I had chopped I think I trimmed maybe 3 or 4 leaves and my scissors started to stick together. These buds are so gooey that it will take some time to trim all of her, I bet she will make some great bubble hash. So far she has produced the type of weed that when you try to smoke a joint by the time your half way through the end is so gooped with resin that you can't get a hit, like liquid tar. Man I can't wait till she is cured, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. :yummy:

Hashish, man I had a durbinposinXskunk that didn't show allot of trich's but man when you smoked it wow hold on to your hat brother cause you were in for one hell of a ride. I got them as a freebee from SB and I only grew her once cause when I smoked her for the first time I got so paranoid I was convinced that I should tear down my grow and call it quits, and every time I smoked her it was the same thing I would get supper paranoid. I just couldn't have that I'm stressed enough with out her help, after that I gave them away to a sick friend but she doesn't have that effect on him and he loves it, plus she didn't smell while I was growing her but when you broke up that bud the smell was so bad it was like having a skunk sit on your face, it almost made me throw up it was that nasty.

dwtc

wheres that update,,,,PICS. i got this same cross and mine are in vedge right now so i'm lookin forward to seein that smoke report also.

stay safe,,,,,,,,,dwtc

G

i grew out 1 chemdog x ? x c99. it looked great, but tasted and smelled plain, and wasnt very potent.

Snowdog27

HYPERSPACE I'm sorry to hear that yours didn't turn out the way you had hoped :badday:

Alright now for what you have been waiting for.

Buds taken at 50 - 55 days really don't smell until you break them up and the smell isn't very strong then but the high is nice it feels as if your head is surrounded by a hazy fog it is more of a body high, it takes away any ach and pains you my have and still allows you to get things done. Its a nice 3-4 hour body buzz.

Buds taken 60 - 65 days will kick your ass, twice now I have tried to write a report but have been rendered useless by this smoke. I took 3 hits of a bowl yesterday sat down at my computer and was paralyzed by the smoke, I sat here for over 2 hours trying to type what I thought, but that wasn't happening. The smell of these buds is very strong I have not been able to put my finger on it. IT is a strong skunky chem smell, as soon as you open the jar the smell just jumps out and once you break up a bud the smell changes to a very strong chem smell that just stinks up the place. A couple of hit's of this stuff takes away all pain and makes me one with the sofa. It's very numbing
Here are a couple of pics for you :woohoo:

Hashish

Nice one Snowdog those buds look solid Bro...and by the sound of it your having a good time smoking them aswell.Them buds remind me of a ak-47 i grew a few years back just the look though but real tight...i think i,de let them go to the 60 to 65 days just personal choice really is,nt it...you done a good job there Bro enjoy your harvest Snowdog...and i,lle catcha later til then...Hashish

Snowdog27

I will let them go another week next time around, I think 65 - 75 days will produce the best buds. Once the buds have had time to properly cure I will write a more concise smoke report, but so far I have no complaints, I'm sure after a good cure they will only get better. :yummy:

My stash jar full of ChemX?Xc99

Latest posts

Latest posts