What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemwreck Kush

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Pulling up a chair for the rest of this show slackx, very interested to see these perform for ya :biggrin:

slackx

Veteran
Hey boom, nice to see ya found your way over here from my witches weed thread.

Got 2 plants with female preflowers, sept 6th is when they shall get the flip wanna make sure their nice and mature before i give them a flip. Appears only 1 is showing male preflowers so lets pray for the other 2 to be female. Got another pack of these im running again in another little while, these three way crosses catch my attention as its easy to find something no one else may find again and share and tell its stories.

slackx

Veteran
It's flower time

It's flower time

Hey hey hey hey!

Alrighty, so here we are at week 1 yet again. Got 2 solid females that have been transplanted into 5 gallons and thinking i got 1 more waiting to make sure the preflower is accurate even after i've done it a couple dozen times i still always like to see a hair or two pop out before i transplant.

They go in order from A - D left to right.

They are all around 24 inches tall right now. I do not top seedling plants just so i can fairly judge a massive branch at the end instead of several mains.

Smell is mild thus far, nothing crazy during veg and week 1 is seeming pretty odorless i havn't even plugged in the ona yet. It appears A and B are chem dominant, I have chem IBL, d & 4 running next too eachother right now and those first two match the structure to the T.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome, thanks for sharing....cant wait to see them packing on some weight.
Peace

slackx

Veteran
Week 2

Week 2

Hey fellas, ended up with 3 females. Here they are, if anyone cares to guess at dominance i'm interested to hear.

CK 1, 2, 3 in order from left to right. The shorter two are around 21 inches while the top of the other is like 35 ish. No real aggressive smell or bite yet. They normally start gettings nuts with a PK boost think i'll give it that this week. :)

slackx

Veteran
Thank you all can't wait to get some weight packed on these. I can deal with veg but the first month of flower kills me nothing fun to look at.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coming along nicely bro, roll on week 5 for them to show some weight.
Peace

slackx

Veteran
Yea week 5 just off the reason im giving them the first PK and Boost feeding is normally when they start packing on ridiculous nuggets. A lot of charts say to give it to them around week 3 but after some study most plants aren't ready for it until week four. That's really the generative stage beginning when it stops being hairs and some buds actually form.

Thanks for tagging along. My sense of smell is shot - Mrs. slack says their plenty stinky but I been painting for 3 weeks w/o a respirator i can't even taste food lol

slackx

Veteran
End of week 5

End of week 5

Hey guys, ran into some problems with CK 3...shes a real bitch with feeding. As usual in order from 1-2

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Wow lots of frost there slackx!! :yoinks:

Think you'll have to bubble some of that trim up afterwards. :D

slackx

Veteran
Im gonna bubble the trim and the bottom branches that dont meet my standards. :) Still got trim left from my witches weed run.

Also grabbed a bottle of clearex and gave some to that angry chemwreck girl, seems like a salt build up too me, so i gave her a good flush and trimmed all the toxic shit back...

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro, how are they smelling? Any hints of lime in the smell?
Cant wait to see them finished.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts