What's new

Chemdawg D

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Wow Rez you are the man. I won't turn this one down. :D I feel good about this one fer sure. Anything I can ever do for you just ask.

How far away is September damn I'll be pacing the floor until then. I am a happy man.

Mo, :D :wave: :smoke:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
6 and a half months....and you dont have to be pacing....you can spend the time makinf any adjustements you feel might be required ready for when the hi9gh class ladies come to your house eh.... it'll fly by mate....

Sleepy

Veteran
BigMo said:
Wow Rez you are the man. I won't turn this one down. :D I feel good about this one fer sure. Anything I can ever do for you just ask.

How far away is September damn I'll be pacing the floor until then. I am a happy man.

Mo, :D :wave: :smoke:

congrats, mo.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

G

I do feel lucky, but I won't gloat that wouldn't be cool. But hell yes I am excited. That is a good idea HarryG. Thanx guys.

Mo,

G

OK For those of you who followed the chen dawg history on th overgrow boards. I sent the original chem/dawg to chemdog in early 90. He found some seeds in the weed and grew it out and it was renamed diesal. Thats the quick version. I lost touch with Chemdog and after 15 or so years we were reunitd after I searched many years for anyone who new of the dawg/chem on the east coast. Well chemdog sent me 4 seeds from the original pound of weed I sent in 91. 14 years later all four cracked yesterday and were just put into dirt. These beans and chemdogs are the only real chem/dawgAKADieasals from the original pound circa 91 that I sent. The amazing story will continue. I will post pictures of the 4 Chem/Dawg seedling once they veg a little more and maybe start a diary of the grow. Even if some are male it will be some amazing pollen. I also have a couple of strains chemdog created with the original Dawg pollen. Doubledawg and Nl#5xhazexchem/dawg All cracked and should push up in the next few days. After fifteen years I cant believe I found my bud and now have four seedlings of CHEM/DAWG(akaDiesal). By the way my friends and I called it Dawg and then adde the chem to the name because it was so potent and tasted chemmy.

Peace Joebrand

G

Good things come to those that wait 15 yearsLOL

Good things come to those that wait 15 yearsLOL

Ok I hope I dont fuckem up.
Here is 4 Chem/Dawg orginal 91 beans (still can't Believe it)
6 Double dawg (you have to ask chemdog about the exact cross)
20 Nl#5xHazexchemdawg (chemdog wich dawg did you use for the cross the 91 or the 2000 dawg d?
They all cracked out of the wet paper towel and were planted in sunshine #4 soul today and are under 24h cycle. Wet the soil with ro water at 6.0 with a few drops of b1 in the mix. I have been growing from clone in hydro so long I am worried as fuck until I see these pop thru. I also have a seedling mat any thoughts on sliding that under. temps are 68 to 72 in the my closet.

What makes up the double dawg?Chem dog

JB

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
lala=troll

lala said:
And theres no such thing as ECSD, it's just Sour D...there will never be an IBL of Sour D because there is no Sour D population to work...once you outcross Sour D you are working a hybrid of it no matter what other steps you take or what traits you select for

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

He (and in 90% of cases it is he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

JoeBrand...I am excited to see this :) Thank you for sharing this with us. To try to answer your question. No, the heating mat will do you no good at this point. The mat is good to help germination, but since your seeds have already germinated there is no use for it. :)

Last edited:
G

Lala, I think that the reason you are a troll is that this thread has nothing to do with the SD IBL yet you come in and make a totally unrelated post that had nothing to do with anything that had been posted. Kinda obvious that you are just trying to stir up shit with one of the people that happened to post here. Nuff said.

Joe, welcome to cw,I remember your posts from og I think. I can't wait to see how those original seeds do. I lucked out myself and have four chemdog x chemdog d seedlings that I just put into 12/12 yesterday. I can't wait, I was lucky enough to have a cut of the original chemdog until I lost her to an infestation in 98. The chemdog x chemdog d are looking dank, I'm hoping for one male anyhoo so I can make some beans and wack everything else in my garden a lil bit, might be something very interesting popping up, one never knows.

I'm a lil curious about the herb that the original seeds came from. Was it as dank as chemdog? Must have been some killer bud. I mean at first I thought that the dog was just a freak of nature but then I smoked chemdog D and that kicked serious ass too. Can't be an accident that two of the original 11 seeds produced something special. I imagine the seeds you recieved (four of the original 11?) are going to produce something special too.

G

Rudestude

The Chem/dawg was amazing stand out bud. I only got 2 or 3 pounds of it and sent some east and sold some on dead tour. Then I never saw it again. The nugz that are posted on this thread look exactly like it. The double dawg must be the same seeds you are growing dawg x dawg d. I have 6 of them. we will have to ask chemdog how much different the 91chem and 2000 chem were. Can't wait to see how they turn out. I have a bunch of other strains I can cross it with. You never know

G

Thanks Joe. I know what you mean about can't waiting to see how they turn out, I'm a lil too excited myself,lol. I think it's going to be a helluva summer!

G

lala,it's all good man,it's just if you have a new topic you should start a new thread or find one that is more relevent.

update on my chemdog x chemdog d. one day of 12/12 and no sign of sex. do you think i might be obsessing a lil bit? :jump:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey Joe - I followed your thread over at CW, just readin though. Thanks for checkin in, I'm really interested in seeing the results on those crosses and beans. I have an Original Diesel that I am getting ready to flower in a few days, it will be interesting to see how they all compare.

So with regards to the Chem/Dawg name... so it isn't true that Chem was called Chem because it was grown synthetically vs. calling it Dawg when grown organically? That was part of the lore from what I had read... jus
wonderin.

RudestDude - please keep us updated on those Cdawg x cdawgDs bro. Pics would be awesome once they get rollin.

Take Care -M

Last edited:
G

gettin ready ready to do a bunch of cdog here

pics when they've got flowers :)

i still want to try the dog daze

G

Steeler

That part is wrong about the organic and synthetic. The Chem/Dawg came from Crested Buttte Co. and was grown by some old friends that I dont keep in contact with. It was only in town for about a month in 91.

It was named the dawg and my friends started calling it the chem because they thought it was the sickest hydro they had ever seen and thought it tasted chemmy.
So we all just started calling it the dawg/chem. I never saw it grown just bought it,at the time I had never seen indoor weed that incerdible. I met Chemdog on dead tour and we became friends and I sent him some to the east coast. I also use to send him PBUD if anyone has ever heard of it. Amazing CO. outdoor strain from Paonia county,wich is in between Crested Butte and Aspen.

JB

G

No

Pbud is just an amazing outdoor Strain from P county Co. The most distinctive smell of any outdoor I have ever seen. I live on the west coast know and have not seen it for many years. Chemdog still may have some seeds from herb I sent in 91 as well.

Funny you ask about hp13. I have a friend from Seattle who started Hash Plant in the late 80's in CB. Co. and it was the best hp I have ever seen. I am pretty sure the mother is still going. I need to go on a field trip for some pbud and Hp.

Hippster I read you grew Nl#5xHaze Outdoor. How does it do with Mold resistance?
How well did your Dawg Yield and How many weeks?
How woold you compare it to Grandpa's Purple?
Have you ever grown Blue Dot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts