What's new

..Casey Jones in Flower..

G

The first Casey Jones went into flower 20 days ago and is just showing frost... :yummy:
I just couldn't resist getting a few shots....:smoker:

I just love the tight yet flakey bud structure... I think these are going to be some Beautiful Budz....

G

Boy, those leafs look alot like OE. Glad to see this cross is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see what she does in the end. Nice job
Take care

The HighLander

All Aboard!!!

All Aboard!!!

Looks like were going for a great ride :woohoo: :woohoo: Nice plant and shots, Ms. Grat3ful :smoker:

Last edited:

3legdog

Very healthy lookn'

Very healthy lookn'

looks like a beaut. & count me in for the show :lurk: . Great name too ....."and you know that notion just crossed my mind".....Peace & i hope she turns out to be a real winner :canabis: :woohoo: . Have a relaxing weekend Grat3ful house. Yf 3ld :wave:

G

GoldDustWomen said:
Boy, those leafs look alot like OE. Glad to see this cross is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see what she does in the end. Nice job
Take care
:wave:hey ya! always so good to see you... and When the hell are you gonna get your name back?:drum: ... :D ... :biglaugh:
...and yes, the leaves are very skinny and look just like the OE we have, even having the trichs that cover the fan leaves, but the little budlit' has such a diesel structure to it... and another one we have really took on the diesel look early on, i'll be sure and get some bud shots of her soon too... But, yes, BG can't even thanks you enough for the wonderful bountiful gift that you bestowed upon us many moons ago... and I really look forward to the day that the "BillyGoat" is back in business... You got folks waitin' ya know... :bongsmi:

Hop on board Highlander, you can sit by me:friends:

:rasta:3leg:wave:aawww, Thanks and I hope you have a fun weekend as well... we'll be doing the "kid" thing as usual but it'll be FUN! and yea, it'll be an interesting show to see how all the buds compare... c'ya'round:bongsmi:

:wave:

Last edited:
G

Ms Grat3ful
Howz it young lady? Looking realy nice i cant wait to see these nugsz explode
the frost looks like its really going to get started.. casey jones where are the ninja turtles.. kowabunga.. lol.. Anyhow im pulling up the lazy boy.. Im going to have to get it from one of chuck's many grows. and bring it over here lmao.. Great work Ms G.
Ill be back peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
LQQK see.. All threads new updates today 10/17/05
Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow
Sack's Cappuccino OD Grow
Sack's Limon OD Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

Ms Grat3ful, Casey Jones is looking awesome. Glad things are working out with the cross. Looks like the cross is showing good signs very early. Was watching the seeds on seedbay and they look like they are moving well. Alot of members are going to be very happy with this cross. Two great parents, equals one great plant. As for BG coming back. All i can say is that isn't going to happen till court stuff is over. I want to fire up the BG name with my first grow thread and i'm "FREE" from court shit. I'm very so ready to get my old screen name back and get back into action. I know alot of people are waiting for me to get back and make some seeds. I think about it every day and can't wait. I got my next court date middle of Nov. Hopefullt it will be over then. I don't want this carrying over to the new year. I know it's a pain and i will be back soon. Hopefully first pollen will fly about end of April or early May. Well, didn't mean to Hi-Jack you thread. You take care and keep those pictures coming.
Take care

G

whats the genes behind the Casey Jones...as always your grows, and crosses look wonderful, whats next? St. Steven!?

G

hillbillieonpcp said:
whats the genes behind the Casey Jones...as always your grows, and crosses look wonderful, whats next? St. Steven!?
The Mother of Casey is Billygoat's Oriental Express... A superb pairing of Trainwreck and Thai... And The father is Rezdog's Illustrious ECSDv3...
St.Steven... :chin: I'll have to think about that one...
But for now I must concentrate on the projects at hand, So while nothing new will be next, something improved will be...

3legdog

strain names

strain names

St. Steven is a Great name & a Great song. Wish i was older & could have heard them play it in the 70s...what a hot jam :rasta: ! Nice cross this Casey Jones... sounds like a winner with alot of sativa. Best of luck & thanks for the :wave: Ms. G again enjoy your weekend G. family. Yf 3ld :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
looking very pretty MS.G ima have to get me a pac o them soon the 4play is awesome smoke and im sure the CASEY JONES is, as well as always excellent job

hey Ms Head...

Looking just right as usual! Those little budlets are sort of funny looking.

can you get a whole plant picture? i want to see how tall that thing will get as one day I'd like to have a go at some OE related strain.

take care
the peach

Last edited:
G

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=15264
That is a link to H3ad's Grow of the Casey, but as you ask Peach here is one that I took.. :wink:
This resembles the OE mostly....

Thank you:friends: I appreciate the kind words as always... and indeed I believe this is gonna make me 'watch my speed'... :D
I am VERY excited over this combo... :jump:

G

Ms.Grat3ful said:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=15264
That is a link to H3ad's Grow of the Casey, but as you ask Peach here is one that I took.. :wink:
This resembles the OE mostly....

Thank you:friends: I appreciate the kind words as always... and indeed I believe this is gonna make me 'watch my speed'... :D
I am VERY excited over this combo... :jump:

WOW She's looking just awesome.
Great Job

G

I expect her to finish around 48"... much more than that, and we'll have some broken neck'd caseys...

Wrecked

To me she looks like a better yeilding trainwreck almost the thai and the v3 are apparent but she looks killer... I going to have to get a pack soon so i can jump on this train... PeAcE