What's new

Carolina Strains (Carolina Creeper,Key Lime)

Was wondering if anyone had heard of or is currently growing or have the genetics for these strains or any other strain that has its roots
(so to speak) in the Carolinas. Any info would be appreciated greatly. Trying to get hold of these to have region specific strains to base operations upon.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
well considering carolina creeper is my cross i have. creeper is cascadia x dusty
as to key lime never heard of it...

carolina creeper

carolina creeper

carolina creeper

f2 carolina creeper grow about 8 months ago... some other genetics in there too.

Last edited:
Thanks sooooo much Teddybud, was begining to wonder if either of these strains existed, was basically going off of rumors, I was told that there was possibly blueberry genes somewhere in the mix or possibly purps is this just scuttle butt or is there truth to this? As for Key Lime Pie I have a line on this strain just came through tonight as a matter of fact. CC is b e a utiful plant. Would love to get my hands on some beans and bud of the Creeper. My cousin said he has had the pleasure of partaking in the goodness of the creeper, and well he says it is the dank and will stone the shit out of you, to be truthful he said it should be called "Carolina Couch Lock". So, many props to you TeddyB on a job well done. How would you describe the strain over all? Its great to be able to talk directly to the one who bred it. I have alot questions for you if you would be willing to answer them for me.BEcause I grew back in the day but am now just getting back into it due to now being disabled, I am using cannabis as a alternative therapy for pain and BP Disorder. And hopefully if SC passes SB220 for MMJ I would like to be able to become a Caregiver with a dispensery, possibly with co-op grow these strains are what I would like to base my operation on. Thats the future but for now I want to learn about them as much as possible. But for now this night has been well very good very good indeed. Also Teddy I would like to personally invite you to the NC SC GA Cultivators Thread which can be found here:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1496171#post1496171

And Thanks again Teddybud for your reply and for breeding the creeper.

Last edited:

happyboy

needful things

needful things

liberty hydro said:
Was wondering if anyone had heard of or is currently growing or have the genetics for these strains or any other strain that has its roots
(so to speak) in the Carolinas. Any info would be appreciated greatly. Trying to get hold of these to have region specific strains to base operations upon.
i cant post yet. i'm in n.c. now an i have some of southern cals. fire strains. i am also a mmj cal. card holder. i may have something you can use,,,or not...h.

happyboy

dog shit, cat piss, silver queen, bubba kush, two kinds,,pure kush, bannana kush, abog two kinds,, xxxog, sfv.

AriesXX

I've been searching for a Key Lime flavored strain, if anyone could point me in the right direction shoot me a PM :)

mysticls

no shit.. sure would like to get in on some of that bubba and banana kush :D

why would you move from a MMJ friendly state to a non mmj friendly state??

happyboy

the strains i mentioned are from quality stock. i was very carefull gathering them. they are being used in a breading program, anyway the bubba smells like hash as it veges. i left off sour diesel an black berry kush. its not about money for me its about seeds. if something could be worked out i would let some cuts go.

G

Cat Piss is easily acquired in the Carolinas these days, reminds me alot of White Widow personally. Who knows right?

happyboy

AnatomiclySound said:
Cat Piss is easily acquired in the Carolinas these days, reminds me alot of White Widow personally. Who knows right?
cat piss is good for depression. its good for a beginner. say a none smoker wishes to try cannabis say for medical, a couple little puffs an its cartoon vill.

Burt

Veteran
come out to futurerock and we'll work something out all right
i'll be down for the RAQ debacle as well

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I'm from the carolinas as well but I know of strain specific to this area...
Anything you can find here you can also find elsewhere in the states and europe..
Now there are sytrains that were developed here but none you are going to find here and nowhere else..
My Superfruit was created here from Hawaiian and Afghan genetics in the carolinas but as you see they are not originally from this area...
Some road-kill skunk came out of these states in the 80's and early 90's...

All of the elite genetics are here...LOL!
Just like everywhere.....Just have to know where to look..........................................CC

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
happyboy said:
the strains i mentioned are from quality stock. i was very carefull gathering them. they are being used in a breading program, anyway the bubba smells like hash as it veges. i left off sour diesel an black berry kush. its not about money for me its about seeds. if something could be worked out i would let some cuts go.

Just for the record I would not talk of trading ,sending,swapping or anything remotely like this as it is against the TOU of this site to do so..
Take you conversation to PM or you might be shown the door....
Just an FYI...
This is a great site but they DO NOT tolerate breaches of site policy so be careful...
Take care and good luck in your search!!!

happyboy

Capt. Crip said:
Just for the record I would not talk of trading ,sending,swapping or anything remotely like this as it is against the TOU of this site to do so..
Take you conversation to PM or you might be shown the door....
Just an FYI...
This is a great site but they DO NOT tolerate breaches of site policy so be careful...
Take care and good luck in your search!!!
my bad, i do tend to get carried away,i just love to grow.i will be more carefull in the future....

G

Capt. Crip said:
Just have to know where to look..........................................CC

Everyone keeps saying this... and I am a little confused... care to elaborate on 'where to look', nothing specific of course but I've bee growing for 5+ years and know only 1 other grower here thats it. I think poeple just say things like that because they have been hooked up, but did you really get hooked up going around from base one 'looking' in the right places, I mean it doesn't make sense.

happyboy

Burt said:
come out to futurerock and we'll work something out all right
i'll be down for the RAQ debacle as well
Burt if your talking to me i have no idea what your talking about...

Burt

Veteran
it must be all that bubba your toking on :)
RAQ is playing the pourhouse on March 1st
the pourhouse is where all the heads in the triangle area congregate-it's got heady brews on tap and has pool tables upstairs-come out and have a good time-it's a good place to make new friends and catch up with old ones

happyboy

Burt said:
it must be all that bubba your toking on :)
RAQ is playing the pourhouse on March 1st
the pourhouse is where all the heads in the triangle area congregate-it's got heady brews on tap and has pool tables upstairs-come out and have a good time-it's a good place to make new friends and catch up with old ones
Board Walk Bill's north end is better for me an if its a nice day or evening everone will be sitting, hanging out side.