What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmaninbc

What an adorable looking cat.

I am trying to figure out the look; is it mind control, or would I be better sitting on your lap and you telling how great I am.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Luna, The Pantera

Cats are the most fantastic creatures in the nature. Regardless of size, they're simply Cats. It's a pleasure to serve virtuous masters.

I'll share when I find the profile of a former NatGeo photographer who has full access to a wild lions group of Africa. He does everything that every lion does, its just unbelievable. Never used a gun to conquest the animals. Not a pussy with a gun, a real brave man, brave enough to join the lions in a meal, not shoot them from a safe distance to use the dead body as trophy.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
are dogs welcome in this cat house?!
/walks in circle several times then finally lays down

that is a nice looking skywalker
thats going back to the old school but i still remember the high
nothing beats a nice narrow leaf

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
are dogs welcome in this cat house?!
/walks in circle several times then finally lays down

that is a nice looking skywalker
thats going back to the old school but i still remember the high
nothing beats a nice narrow leaf
Welcome my Dog @pop_rocks
You're my neighbor and have an infiltrated of mine under your premises :cathug:
Asap a dog will be part of the family
A stray dog 🐕

Skywalker Haze was the promotion of the week, other haze was much more expensive... I hope it's not puff and sleep weed like the previous hybrid planted months ago and it even had some similar leaves but a very sleepy effect..

View media item 18717976View media item 18717977

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Welcome my Dog @pop_rocks
You're my neighbor and have an infiltrated of mine under your premises :cathug:
Asap a dog will be part of the family
A stray dog 🐕

Skywalker Haze was the promotion of the week, other haze was much more expensive... I hope it's not puff and sleep weed like the previous hybrid planted months ago and it even had some similar leaves but a very sleepy effect..

View media item 18717976View media item 18717977
im glad i can be part of the pack! or do you call a grouping of kittens something else? like a cuddle

the skywalker i grew back in teh day was from a cut a good friend gifted me, ive enver grown it from seed
/one of many great cuts this guy would share! anyone remember bullrider? p-98
it was a total trip weed, like you would get crazy high and think up funny things, or zone out on something for what seemed like forever

looking good on your grow! my friend

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
the skywalker i grew back in teh day was from a cut a good friend gifted me, ive enver grown it from seed
/one of many great cuts this guy would share! anyone remember bullrider? p-98
it was a total trip weed, like you would get crazy high and think up funny things, or zone out on something for what seemed like forever
Good to know, that's what I'm growing for...
Last haze was back in 2016 - Amnesia - prolly the last best weed I smoked
Long time smoking hybrids and bricks from hybrids..
It is fem seeds, thinking about reverse a clone and make hundreds of seeds...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Good to know, that's what I'm growing for...
Last haze was back in 2016 - Amnesia - prolly the last best weed I smoked
Long time smoking hybrids and bricks from hybrids..
It is fem seeds, thinking about reverse a clone and make hundreds of seeds...
a good haze is always a treat my friend, especially here in kush'ifornia
all anyone here wants are indicas and the hybrids like you mentioned
/long flower variety is anything that goes over 9wks
its like people just dont appreciate good heady weed anymore and just want to be stoned out
/im not saying its bad but i like a little variety now and then

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
a good haze is always a treat my friend, especially here in kush'ifornia
all anyone here wants are indicas and the hybrids like you mentioned
/long flower variety is anything that goes over 9wks
its like people just dont appreciate good heady weed anymore and just want to be stoned out
/im not saying its bad but i like a little variety now and then
When they at least plant photoperiod... the fever is auto and highly hybridized...
The ideal is really to find a good plant and make seeds, as these can last for many years, it's very difficult to keep a clone for two decades.
Lazy people wanna get couch locked having good times with their cell phones eating sh!t and loling on social media.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Can't believe in the breeders, but believe in people stealing photos online and reclaiming ownership behind an avatar?

Doobie Duck, came back because of this man, all I can see now is people grabbing pics on Google.

Icmag is running to the place where RIU were before. Trolls multiplying like Gremlins under water.

Before talk about some strain, try to grow it.

View media item 18718021
View media item 18718020
View media item 18718019
View media item 18718022
View media item 18718023
View media item 18718024

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Can't believe in the breeders, but believe in people stealing photos online and reclaiming ownership behind an avatar?

Doobie Duck, came back because of this man, all I can see now is people grabbing pics on Google.

Icmag is running to the place where RIU were before. Trolls multiplying like Gremlins under water.

Before talk about some strain, try to grow it.

View media item 18718021
View media item 18718020
View media item 18718019
View media item 18718022
View media item 18718023
View media item 18718024
unfortunately there will always be trolls online
im could be as guilty as the next guy i guess; i like to make fun and sometimes i can come across as a jerk but im just keeping it real and i dont care about the feelings of fools
/this goes for most things
my hope is ic.mag will always be that last bastion of light in a sea of darkness
fooey on the trolls and they will never win as long as good people stand up against them

white widow is another old school strain that i remember fondly! never grew it out but it was always nice smoke!
a friend of mine loved it
he mostly grew from clones, i find a lot of the commercial growers do, they want a room of uniform plant with little to no variation

hope you have a great weekend man!

Last edited:

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
unfortunately there will always be trolls online
im could be as guilty as the next guy i guess; i like to make fun and sometimes i can come across as a jerk but im just keeping it real and i dont care about the feelings of fools
/this goes for most things
my hope is ic.mag will always be that last bastion of light in a sea of darkness
fooey on the trolls and they will never win as long as good people stand up against them

white widow is another old school strain that i remember fondly! never grew it out but it was always nice smoke!
a friend of mine loved it
he mostly grew from clones, i find a lot of the commercial growers do, they want a room of uniform plant with little to no variation

hope you have a great weekend man!
Have a great Saturday evening!

I just realized that people from the other forum I was using migrate to OG, you're talking about clones and I want to make some local deal as well, so I found a lot of people close to me on OG, had a good journey earlier today... My grow is starting to take shape, I'm close to a good contract, hope to do a real breeding and grow in a near future.

People - or Dogz - like you, Dogzter, Jokerman, Dequilo and others... U guys have sense of humour, Old Fart people... make this place nice.

Thanks for your kindness.

Trolls here are going famous around the other forums. Sad, but this is what is. Good people just leave silently.
Someone there had exactly the same feeling about people trolling threads around, non growing lurkers...
1715463121344.png

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

fooey on the trolls but you will always have some new guy who thinks they have invented the wheel
/ive grown weed for over 30+yrs, favorite medium dirt and my most memorable grows were in places no normal person would want to tread
outdoors with the natives like god intended
not some fancy indoorz hydro
/a f'n light on a paper cup, thats not growing weedz!
//oh i thought i was so cool when i set up my first indoor grow
but that just a part of who i am
i like you man, you seem down to earth and cool
those other guys , hahha

/actually nothing but respect to all mentioned plus a lot of other great members, thats what make ic.mag the coolest

Last edited:

Marz

Stray Cat
420club

fooey on the trolls but you will always have some new guy who thinks they have invented the wheel
/ive grown weed for over 30+yrs, favorite medium dirt and my most memorable grows were in places no normal person would want to tread
outdoors with the natives like god intended
not some fancy indoorz hydro
/a f'n light on a paper cup, thats not growing weedz!
//oh i thought i was so cool when i set up my first indoor grow
but that just a part of who i am
i like you man, you seem down to earth and cool
those other guys , hahha

/actually nothing but respect to all mentioned plus a lot of other great members, thats what make ic.mag the coolest

Hello @pop_rocks
See you around man, a moderator who sucks the dicks of these photo stealers, non growing lurkers is threating me, I wont be around a place like this. ICMAG, HOUSE OF NON GROWING STEALERS

Status
Not open for further replies.