What's new

“CannaCrisps” The Ultimate Crunchy-Munchy, for Diabetics Too !!

sounds yummy..we have a weekly get together with my grow bro and his wife and sounds like we will be munching these instead of popcorn and chips..

thanks

herb weedmen

stealthballer

if you lower the temps to just below the vaporization temperature of thc and cook longer you end up with a similar crisp and no risk of losing strength.

I never cook with pot at anything higher than 300 I don't even know if that is cool enough, I have forgotten so much about cooking with pot since I stopped doing it, lol.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I've got a girlfriend who's on the Atkin's diet, and she never eats my baked goods. This looks like something I can finaly make for her! ~Thanks, Pipedream!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Hey Pipedream, I made these for my girlfriend, who's on the atkins diet. She dug the isht outta these. They are so easy to eat though.... had to make plenty of un-loaded ones. I sprinkled the hash on them after baking for 5 mins, and continued to bake at 400 deg. for 2 more mins. I was expecting a little bit more out of them. We ate 2 each and I was expecting to be a little more wrecked than we were.... did become one with the couch though. Im currious if mabey my temps were off. is 400 too high mabey? I bake with the same hash regularly, so I know its not weak.

wintermute

Hey Pipedream, I made these for my girlfriend, who's on the atkins diet. She dug the isht outta these. They are so easy to eat though.... had to make plenty of un-loaded ones. I sprinkled the hash on them after baking for 5 mins, and continued to bake at 400 deg. for 2 more mins. I was expecting a little bit more out of them. We ate 2 each and I was expecting to be a little more wrecked than we were.... did become one with the couch though. Im currious if mabey my temps were off. is 400 too high mabey? I bake with the same hash regularly, so I know its not weak.

Based on the THC decarb / vapo rates 400 deg F is way too hot. The suggestion to keep within 300 is a good one, even if you need to extend overall time a little. Even at 300 you do not want to exceed 15 minutes though. Otherwise adjust temps. accordingly.

Latest posts

Latest posts