What's new

Cannabis Production and Sales?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay guys,,, just wondering,, has Portugal opened up coffee shops yet?

Who are the best suppliers,, who sells?,,, is the quality any good

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hay guys,,, just wondering,, has Portugal opened up coffee shops yet?

Who are the best suppliers,, who sells?,,, is the quality any good
Good question friend.
Are there marijuana coffee shops in Portugal? There are no coffee shops in Portugal that legally sell marijuana or allow its use on the premises. Marijuana is illegal in Portugal, and it is against the law to own, use, or sell it. Few stores in the city sell CBD, which is a legal alternative to marijuana. google

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do people have medical cannabis prescription? Like we do in the uk,,,

I'm familiar with a few companies that grow cannabis in Portugal,, Herdade das Barrocas for example

big orno

so all drugs being legal in portugal is just bs they selling us on the tv?
If the law didn't changed recently it's like I said

You can have a small quantity of cannabis with you. But you can't produce, sell, buy, give cannabis. It's strange but it's like that.

It's like in Holland : coffee shops can sell weed but can't produce it or buy it in black market.

Sometimes laws are strange but what can we do...

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
over here in america the news paints portugal as drug heaven....you can shoot all the heroin you want right outside the presidents...you guys have presidents or kings over there? right outside the presidents castle and its fine. cuz portugal is drugs heaven.

Redrum92

over here in america the news paints portugal as drug heaven....you can shoot all the heroin you want right outside the presidents...you guys have presidents or kings over there? right outside the presidents castle and its fine. cuz portugal is drugs heaven.

I think it has been decriminalized, not recreationally legalized. I don't believe you are allowed to use hard drugs publicly. More that they will send you to treatment instead of prison if you do repeatedly

big orno

All drugs are forbidden in Portugal

Only cannabis they permit possession of small quantities

No productions, no sale, no gifts are allowed

Portugal is not an heaven for drugs at all

Latest posts

Latest posts