What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canna Lolli's

Mampi

That's pretty cool pali... They sell some dud.... no THC lollies over here that are supposed to taste like weed! They're pure candy and woul'nt get a fly high! Lol :D

Anyways like what u done there bro... just giving this intresting technique a lil bump :wink:

CiaO!

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Yeah, that's just too cool. I might try doing it with cannabutter made w/ trim.

Hella Fella

Just puttem ona stick!
13169DSC07567.JPG

G

Hella fella nice dude, do ya make em or did u buy em?

Anyway cool deal, amaretto is a wonderfull flavor and im looking forward to try makeing some butter scotch/baileys flavord drops.

Pali

I

igrohydro

Help with handle

Help with handle

Pali,im still tryin to get my profile back.
I was wondering if you can help by posting under web support,handle.
Not having much luck yet.

Hope your well cant wait to be able to p.m again man.
peace, c u roun da boards! :badday:

Palindrome said:
BHO for the lollipop's, im still waiting on getting the emuligator for binding the oile to the sugger.

But when I get it, I have some nice BHO waiting.

Pali

Ive NEVER seen BHO this color... wtf is that stuff? Anybody ever smoked yellow BHO?

G

Acrylic pain LOL ..... dunno what you get high on, but I quit smokeing acrylic paint years ago :)

The BHO was made from Afghani #1 buds, with a very fine mesh filter on my extraction tube. And I can make you all shure that it's BHO and nothing else, very very nice quality and super potent.

Pali