Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Water Extracted Trichs - Loose

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Trichs on Plant Matter

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
B

bowlgrinder

what is those stacked pots cuz ive been trying for years to make the EXACT same system if its what i think it is

its pots that fit into eachother with some space at the bottome for shit to fall thru as well as the bottom is a stainless mesh?

just how tall is it?

where the hell did you find it...I thought i looked everywhere

doesnt look 3ft too me more like 1 or so

B

bowlgrinder

mesh sizes?

you should be able to tie it together with rope hold it in the middle and shake it as one unit?

Last edited:
i will be receiving the same sizes as an 8 bad bubble kit. give or take a few microns, based on what the supplier had. ie, 250 as opposed to 220 and i believe 150 instead of 160 for whatever reason.

if u want o order online u can check www.humboldtmfg.com/sieves.php, they were the cheapest i found. I am lucky and have a buddy who can order from a lab supply, so thats what i did.

and i hadn't thought of rope and what not, but I've got a couple other ideas. vibrating massage pad wrapped around em sounds promising. maybe even with a secondary source of more direct agitation. say impact massage tool on da bottom.

lol, if ur a super baller or something u can order an industrial device made specifically for this, think large paint shaker but not so violent. lol interestingly enough, they have one that u can run with a solution, or a wet method per se. solution can not be good for our herb but i'm sure stoner ingenuity could help.

PEACE

finally.

finally.

only the sieves are new. :jump: :laughing: :jump:

first run...some random strains, mainly outdoor. lots o shake 60g

Second run, a little better quality but less material. say 35g. much more potent. Lemon Diesel pg 44 of HT. i swear its the same. i have pics. and thats what they calledit. ne way... and some amazing "purple haze"...prolly not but was a sativa dominant very green and some purple bud. had purple undertones in the smell and taste.

i've got some very nice gdp and other random purple starins that i will run tomorrow most likely. should be amazing.

i just smoked the 90 micron pile of the second run and it has me there and tasted llike the diesel. i'm glad i saved it.

PEACE

oh and it was fairly labor intensive but i haven't had the chance to auto mate anything yet, we'll see....

eyelids a droopin.... :smoker:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Of course bubbleman is right about terpenoids being washed away with the water when making water sifted hash. Some water/hash varieties come out almost with no smell, other varieties seem to do fine and not lose much smell. Terpenoids are what gives Cannabis it's distinctive subjective highs, wash them away and you will change the high and make the THC less potent subjectively.
Anyone that thinks terpenoids are not soluble in water just needs to smell the water from a water sifting run, it is full of terpenoids.
-SamS

Last edited:

rafe

bronze walled sifter

bronze walled sifter

The guy is right. I used to work construction in Alaska. The things are made for checking the compaction of dirt or gravel before another layer can be added. We built a lot of roads for that pipeline and did a lot of compaction. Those kits were everywhere. They are tuff as nails and heavy. Hope you like them. Good luck.

J

jingles

I use this to make dry sieved hash, Only one screen so makes for simple operation by a stoner.. :joint:

Sam_Skunkman said:
Of course bubbleman is right about terpenoids being washed away with the water when making water sifted hash. Some water/hash varieties come out almost with no smell, other varieties seem to do fine and not lose much smell. Terpenoids are what gives Cannabis it's distinctive subjective highs, wash them away and you will change the high and make the THC less potent subjectively.
Anyone that thinks terpenoids are not soluble in water just needs to smell the water from a water sifting run, it is full of terpenoids.
-SamS

Just curious Sam, but have you found your favorite concoction or ratio of terpenoids?

rafe - thanks for the kind words. k+

jingles - you care to explain a bit more about your "skullbuzzer"

KEEP VOTING PEOPLE!! Bigger the sample size the better the results.

PEACE

Last edited:
J

jingles

binaryfission said:
Just curious Sam, but have you found your favorite concoction or ratio of terpenoids?

rafe - thanks for the kind words. k+

jingles - you care to explain a bit more about your "skullbuzzer"

KEEP VOTING PEOPLE!! Bigger the sample size the better the results.

PEACE
You throw in your trim onto the silk screen turn on the power and a small air pump aggitates the silk screen. I put the scuffbuzzer on a mirror to catch the hash.. the less time on the screen creates the best quality..

J

jingles

binaryfission said:
how is the aggitation accomplished?
The air pump is fastened to a embriodery hoop 'pictured in the middle of the scuffer' to witch the screen is fastened, as the air pump pumps it pushes the hoop very quickley but over a short space thus agitating the trim all over the silk screen. Quite simple really.. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts