What's new

Busted In North Korea Of Europe (Nazi Sweden)

Dkgrower

Veteran
ballastman said:
I didnt know norhtern european countries were so bad when it comes to MJ laws,makes the state I live in look a little better lol.How about spain?That would really be he only european country I'd like to visit anyway.

In Sweden and Norway and to a lesser degree in Finland, the law´s is hard on all kinds of drugs, in denmark things are also going the wrong way, the liberals, want´s to change the fine´s for cannabis

today in denmark you get a 200 euro fine for under 999.9 grams of weed or under 0.5 kilo of hashish they want to change It to a littel over 700 euro´s

Also fore small amounts they want a change, where today it´s 50 euro to 70 euro when under 10 grams to 300 euro´s and that´s fore even a 1/2 gram or 9.99 :bat:

I hope and pray they don´t get the law passed, it wont stop me :joint:

Hey swegrower, hope that you play it cool :wave:

Dkgrower said:
In Sweden and Norway and to a lesser degree in Finland, the law´s is hard on all kinds of drugs, in denmark things are also going the wrong way, the liberals, want´s to change the fine´s for cannabis

today in denmark you get a 200 euro fine for under 999.9 grams of weed or under 0.5 kilo of hashish they want to change It to a littel over 700 euro´s

Also fore small amounts they want a change, where today it´s 50 euro to 70 euro when under 10 grams to 300 euro´s and that´s fore even a 1/2 gram or 9.99 :bat:

I hope and pray they don´t get the law passed, it wont stop me :joint:

Hey swegrower, hope that you play it cool :wave:

i would love if they just fined here all throughout the US

G

captredeye said:
i would love if they just fined here all throughout the US

That's not good enough. Full legalization and the return of the most basic of human rights is all I will settle for.