What's new

Busted in Belgium.......(well nearly)...

T

tokinafaty420

It'll soon be 5 years Gypsy. You should show back up and demand your seeds regardless of the condition they are in. After you get them back you should drive your Jag around Belgium and just toss handfuls out along the way. Maybe a ton of pot will pop up all along their roads. :D

Like stated get u a Suzuki GSXR 1300 bussa and a back pack u wont be caught at 235mph big bore kit a 3 stage nos system and punch her out a lil and yosi the exhaust a header and be set raise rev limiter and do away with govenor these will out run twin turbo vipers lambos mustangs u name it this is a 9sec bike stock in 1/4mile and is capable of out running just about anything to step in its way bone stock but with the stuff above u probably run high 7's in a 1/4 mile stretch at 160+mph imagine that from a dead stop if u needed it for a situation like this one

hell of a read by the way i own the 1000cc model of this with the goodies and never stop for police EVER "FTP"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifrk6JeCafo a top speed run on a slight modded 1300 GSXR bussa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5g5J4mq8nE&feature=related heres the GSXR 1000 vs a lambo and just leaving it like he put him in reverse
HAYABUSA_Blue.jpg

chunkage

hey gypsy whats up :tiphat:

i think 5 years passed since the police stole your goods.
did you get em back ?

stupid laws at all... cant understand how seeds from a plant can be
illegal.. same shit in germany too. seeds..
in fact these seeds are very healthy and never would harm someone.

:ying: big greeting to you gypsy. keep it up spreading these sacred seeds
thru the world and let millions of new plants grow.

:thank you:

kai04

Sad to hear you were robbed of your beans m8.

On a positive note, you should write books m8, that was a good read :)

David762

That was a good story ...

That was a good story ...

.....eh....Maybe we are?....in some weird way...

...thing is......that I had made this trip from the Dam to London many times before without interruption.....you can get kind of too comfortable.....heck! it was my regular commute.....and it was such a fine day for driving....wide open 3-4 or 5 lane blacktops (free-ways) mostly in good repair without so much traffic....oh the joys of a V8 and the open road....don't stop for coffee at the service stations in Belgium its awefull.....better wait till you get to Holland or start off with a hot cup of Java in France......

That was a good story ... a cautionary tale. I'm very glad that you were set free so quickly, although you must have missed your train ride to Britain. It's a damn shame about all those beans being confiscated -- but I see your point about dragging this out over 5 years to, finally, get back seeds that are no longer commercially viable. I hope you consider using your Jag's cruise control more often, at least while transporting "cannabis contraband". :)

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Dam Gypsy this was an epic thriller, i love reading and this just rocked my socks off,
How disappointing is it that you dont get them back though.
All your doing is carrying a little bitta gods own to sell to those who are in need of the great medicine we all no and behold.
Dirty little belgiums, they played you like an acordian and got away :(

Is there a forum where i can find more great stories to read through?
Or even a forum where other hobby readers share the books theyve been reading?

Cheers Afro ;)

B

BrnCow

You need to hire a local thief to go retrieve your stash for ya...then maybe even hire a bunch of local hippies to plant them all around that town in obscure places. Place might look like weed world in late summer...or sue them for theft and harassment...maybe for 10 million euros of some such sum. Might think twice next time they try that shit...cops likely have their own grow somewhere is the country side..