What's new

Bugman second go with the mars fce 4800 led

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
bugman... i got my fce8000, just set it up... pretty simple.... i left the driver on top of the rails... the room where the tent is i usually keep unheated, so thinking it mite add some heat - if its tooo much, i can mount outside the tent... if its not enough, i can turn on heat... we'll see...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i couldent put the driver on top of my rails in this room but its on top of my rails on the fce 4800 light an fce 3000
wow you have started up alot of threads
you got any pic of any of yaws grows?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
no plants in the tent yet -in the tent it was 58F b4 i turned on the lite fully - with the front and sides open, the temp went up to 62- i then closed the tent, temp went up to 81. since its in a dedicated room, i usually leave the front panel of the tent open... the way things look, i'll keep the driver in the tent to provide some warmth.... heating oil here is running over 6bucks a gallon.... but i have a contract till dec 31 at 3.25.... and i'll get topped off on the 31st, even if i only need 1 gallon...
i couldent put the driver on top of my rails in this room but its on top of my rails on the fce 4800 light an fce 3000
wow you have started up alot of threads
you got any pic of any of yaws grows?
hey bugman - not sure if the comment was to me... but here are some pics

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 120
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 118
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 120

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
me an a buddy chopped down this room yesterday, im gona change things up alittle in here ,normanley i start up seeds an run in this room ,but ive started up so many seeds in the last few months im over welmed by so many plants ,so im gona put plants that are already in flower in several stages , just because there in soil ,i grow in coco in all of my other rooms an the ones in soil are taking up my space in my coco drip room

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
the room has been chopped down an im working to clean it good before i start back up.
ill be doing some tester seeds on this run ,[ calyxbros ] 6 fem Abusive Grape & ill run 3 cherry dough [relentless] to fill the 3 empty spaces making it 9 plants in here

Last edited: