What's new

BOXING-Who is the best in your opinion?

Dime

He was the best fight promoter boxing had ever seen but the only Boxer I ever read that had anything nice to say about Don King was Ernie Shavers but I never read about him badmouthing anyone . Don King was a scumbag.
He destroyed Tim Witherspoon: "Don hurt me real bad, he made me sign blank contracts & use his son as manager.. He warned me never to talk to a lawyer.. He never gave me copies of anything i signed.. I had no rights, i had nobody i could appeal my case to.. Don messed me up real bad..
Let me tell you, I hate that motherfuker."
Tim Witherspoon - talking to Jack Newfield
Among many others, he also screwed Larry Holmes,Mitch Green, too,Ali in the Thrilla and the rumble for millions and got off for 80k. He also had a violent criminal record. His life story would make a great movie.

dirtyho

Tyson might be the most overrated athlete of my time.
Hagler was a machine, 80's boxing was awesome hagler, herns, Leonard, duran
Having said that Mayweather is the goat,hands down...not even close imo

shithawk420

Veteran
Tyson might be the most overrated athlete of my time.
Hagler was a machine, 80's boxing was awesome hagler, herns, Leonard, duran
Having said that Mayweather is the goat,hands down...not even close imo
your full of shit.on a good day i can beat Mayweather.im a fucking brawler.i can take him.i actually fight in the streets.these punks are not fighters.i would crush them on the streets

shithawk420

Veteran
i think some eastern european guy was the best but he was drinking too much and got brain damage or something back in the 80s. i cant remember but he died young.never heard of him. but i was brawling in prison and faught dirty.outside the ring i will win.inside the ring i would get gassed out

Porky82

i think some eastern european guy was the best but he was drinking too much and got brain damage or something back in the 80s. i cant remember but he died young.never heard of him. but i was brawling in prison and faught dirty.outside the ring i will win.inside the ring i would get gassed out
Pulling hair and nut punching??

shithawk420

Veteran
Tommy Gun or whatever his name was from Rocky 5 was a real Boxer in life.think he died too.cant remember why though.Boxers die young.from drinking and hits to the head

shithawk420

Veteran
Pulling hair and nut punching??
Yep. i sure did did twist this black kids nuts.When your locked up it survival.Funny story but he was the cousin of a CO.And when he saw he lost to a white boy he put him on lockdown for 12 hours or whatever.goofy kid had at least 100 pounds on me but he was no fighter

Dime

Braley spent a long time in the hospital after this with a concussion and ended up with slurred speech