What's new

BOXING-Who is the best in your opinion?

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah right.ive been training in ninjutsu kendo jkd and various Chinese martial arts.shuriken,ninja to katana Kusari kama the list goes on for over 20 years.im actually trying to get to this Krav Maga school near me.then I'll be complete.

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey I'll admit to talking smack just now but I've fought tons of people.i went to prison for stabbing my dad and he's a crazy dangerous person.i don't lie.you wanna see my credentials? I'm the real deal.ill show my pic when my wig got split.

shithawk420

Veteran
I for one definitely don't have a black belt in bullshito.i cut stabbed and fucked up a lot of people.yeah I'm a drunk.thats the point of my avi.but I don't lie.test me.my knowledge of boxing is probably bigger than anyone here.with the feints and counts and parry.

Wanna talk about punks let's talk about Ali.big Mr badass who chickened out on going to Nam.i might not win but I'd fight Ali in a heart beat.im trying to tell you guys you don't know the power of adrenaline mixed with crazy.its a force to be reckoned with

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
may not make top shelf, but was one of the gamest to string up the gloves…….and took a ration of shit from the Motor Mouth himself…..
17CF6278-E125-44F9-93D5-6CEA4864DF94.jpeg

shithawk420

Veteran
im just messing around at this point. but guess wich blade has tasted blood?remember tyson said hed fuck that guy in the ass for heckling him?he was dead serious.good thing he smokes hes weed that he owns.imagine him on coke and whiskey

shithawk420

Veteran
actually i was serious but i was derailing this thread.id like to see a jack dempsey fight.heres a little known fact.max baer jr. aka jethro from the beverely hillbilies is the son of a famous boxer.never seen him fight though.probably no footage it was so long ago.im gonna do some detictive work

shithawk420

Veteran
its a little boring but there is color footage of max baer vs james bradock on youtube.its meh.decent body shots i guess.i i forgot.james bradock was cinderella man.damn good movie

Dime

Then why is everyone scared of Tyson? The guy had like 20 straight knockouts in the first minute.im a short guy.but people are scared of me cause I can turn that crazy on real quick.the reason Tyson bit holyfields ear was cause he kept headbutting Tyson. Fuck holyfield.fuck around and find out.i dare anyone.Tyson was on a plane recently and this drunk kid kept fucking with him.tyson hit him a couple times.he could have easily killed him.fuck with crazy.i dare you.youll find out quick
A boxers achievements have to be measured against the ability of the opponents faced,how long he reigned and who they ducked . After the Holmes fight Tyson said he would never have stood a chance if Holmes was in his prime,Tyson also said he wouldn't fight Foreman the animal. If you put Tyson in the golden era where every boxer was great then he doesn't measure up,and Holyfield was a true champion. I would hope a world champion boxer could beat up a drunk. During his time Tyson was the best but the quick defeats were from over the hill or no namers.Tony Tubbs made a good show too. Would you put Buster Douglas in the ranks of Foreman,Ali,Holmes or the others mentioned?