What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

poochute

How long do you take her
8-9 weeks indoor. Usually mid to late Oct. outdoor. That plant has seeds so I’ll just keep her going until mature. In week 7 now
Our plants are sympatico ...im at 8th week, probably really 9 because i tapered veg to bloom timing from the 20th of Feb

It looks very finished, im amazed how green it still is (save for some.bleaching from lights), will probably take at this weekend

It will dry in a tent...i almost opted for a cannatrol...but its pretty small

poochute

Also GoldenRoad Farms...Marcus A. Is a gem, he has my source of sour bub bx1 04 stock..i think past posts i said bx2..but this is bx1 my stuff..I'm gonna grow his freebie shiva skunk f3 99 or 98 stock from sensi...good dude

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Whats the ideal/or prime time of enjoyment for Sour Bubble? Is it like a Chem where you wanna smoke the freshly dry/month cured to the end? or is it a longer cure? It feels like the former..I'm at 56 days now going for 60
I like SB as soon as it is dry.
7-10 from harvest.
Very good also after cure...but its better fresh.
For me its best tasting/smelling cannabis there is.
Raw pungency in its best way that lavander glue garlic funk with bit of coffe and swetnes.

poochute

I like SB as soon as it is dry.
7-10 from harvest.
Very good also after cure...but its better fresh.
For me its best tasting/smelling cannabis there is.
Raw pungency in its best way that lavander glue garlic funk with bit of coffe and swetness

Hell yeah Canna, that sounds fking awesome
God grant me the serenity to wait till sunday

Akss

Picked up a pack of bog related work .
IMG_20240425_174104583.jpg

Munson

Veteran
mine I think are done, I got a bottom nuggy and it popped like 8 seeds, pretty stoked, what did you cross with? *I'm sorry for being a dick...I'll re-read back some...*
SB x DurbanBX was the male I used. So the seeds are, SB x (SB x DurbanBX). Essentially an SBbx