What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

HOVAH2.0

My two sour bubbles from Tom Green where both males.. they threw nanners very late into flower. first casualties of my outdoor.. 13 left.

Attachments

• 20230806_154208.jpg
    20230806_154208.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 52

RobertFripp

I just bought 2 packs of the Tony Green Sour Bubble.
60 seeds for $240!! I couldnt pass that up.

Im also going to buy some of the BOG Sour Bubble, and a couple other strains from BOG,seeds from SeedsHereNow that I believe come from BOGS son. Id like to see if there is any difference, and it may be a good thing to breed them together.

Last edited:

Doug Dawson

Started a run on BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy by soaking 13 seeds last night. All 13 sank in less than 12 hours and 2 cracked open, lol. Was not expecting that. Had to scramble before work to move them before they suffocated. Looks like they really wanted to get going, hopefully they keep showing that vigor. This will be a seed run to create seeds of this retired strain.

20230912_081635.jpg

Attachments

• 20230912_081901~2.jpg
    20230912_081901~2.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 39

Redrum92

Started a run on BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy by soaking 13 seeds last night. All 13 sank in less than 12 hours and 2 cracked open, lol. Was not expecting that. Had to scramble before work to move them before they suffocated. Looks like they really wanted to get going, hopefully they keep showing that vigor. This will be a seed run to create seeds of this retired strain.

View attachment 18889202

Alright! Glad you got your hands on them! Looking forward to seeing the pics in what I'm sure will be a wildly popular thread on OG

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
i did mention earlier on in the thread that id popped 2 sour strawbs out of a pack of 13...

ended up with 2 females and this is the 1 i kept

the clones flower better than the mother...

smells heavy of diesel mixed with raspberry/strawberry /lemony kushy vibes

she is 3-4 weeks deep still early days on the flower front but has heads all over.. hydroponics 2.2 ec🙏🏻

im in the uk and trust me bogs seeds were not easy to get from america...

full

full

Dutchland

I can't figure out how to delete posts anymore... plus the "reply" and "quote" functions are funky.
I had 3 packs of them, unfortunately I never got to germinate any of them. But I remember a member found a strawberry pheno, with beautiful pink buds. I have a pic of SSK saved, I believe it was BOG's photo

Attachments

• Sour Strawberry Kush BX1(x10) BX2(x20).jpg
    Sour Strawberry Kush BX1(x10) BX2(x20).jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Strawberry Kush.jpg
    Strawberry Kush.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Latest posts