What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So...his seed line lives on? That was one cool vibe dude. Im trying to figure the year i last talked him....maybe...2000...maybe a few years earlier.

What year did he put out a line....that dude always kept some original genetics.

Where are BOG seeds available,

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOG Sour Bubble

full

fatsack79

Id love to find the real old school sour bubble... i wouldnt care if it was TRUE f2's... r the sour bubble that seeds here now have by bog, r they legit... can anyone point me in the direction to get good sour bubble beans... tia🤙

fatsack79

And sour strawberry... i been trying to find these for quite some time now... well actually bog had messaged me telling me to hed give me 5 packs for 200... i never got the message back to him in time and he passed... so i didnt look anymore until now tbh... i had saw a few packs over at seeds here now and was just wondering how legit they were... but im mostly interrested in the sour bubble and the sour strawberry... thx

Redrum92

Id love to find the real old school sour bubble... i wouldnt care if it was TRUE f2's... r the sour bubble that seeds here now have by bog, r they legit... can anyone point me in the direction to get good sour bubble beans... tia🤙
Theyre still around. There are posts about 5 before yours that have the info. Plenty of good info in this thread in general