What's new

Blueberry x Afghani 1K Trees

Bush Grower

Lets see an update... I bet those WFs are pumpin out some big buds. I grow in a WF 8 bucket system too. I like the modifications you've done!

I agree that circulation is key. I use the 8th bucket to pump nutrients to the bigger res. and nutes circulate back through the system from the float valve. Adding more nutrient volume is key for a stable solution... it is just too unstable with the stock controller system.

When I need to change nutrient I drop the 8th bucket down below all the others (the whole system is raised about 5 inches) and pull the 1/2 tubing out of the top res and pump into 5 gal buckets.

How has the addition of the water chiller affected your roots? I am thinking of adding one to my system.

Props on all the modifications... lets see some fat buds now, its been a while! :joint:

Last edited:

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 53 Flowering

Here are some pics from today. It is hard to get good photos with the plants being in such a tight space. Before I chop, I will bring each out and photo in better light.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 65 Flowering

Hey Bush Grower. I am well overdue for an update. The ladies are doing great.

I have been flushing for 5 days - well I added water with .25 tsp of Kool Bloom. I flushed the system today and added pure ph adjusted water.

This is my first run with strain and it looks like a 10 weeker. I will be taking the main colas in about 5 days and leting the rest finish for another 7-10 days.

While the buds are large, they are not football huge. The are however extremely dense. I think the yield is going to hit the target goals of 2lbs.

I will be posting a lot more pics as I harvest. Keep it green!!!

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
I have hit 2lbs with this setup the last two times. I am actually running 1250 watts (1K Hortilux HPS + 150 HPS + 2x 42 CFL). I also vegged for almost a month under a 1K MH.

Trimming is the worst part of it, but it is something that we all must do.

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 69 Flowering - Chop Time

I chopped about a foot off a few of the colas (6 Total), and have them trimmed, hung and drying. I will harvest in 5-6 stages over the next 10-12 days as it is bitch to trim all at once or twice.

The buds are big (baseball bat) and extremely dense. The flowering growth of the middle section has been better than expected - so I am definately looking at 2lbs+.

I have been sampling some quickdry nugs, and it has a really nice high - a good mix of body and cerebral.

I will be posting lots of pics in a few days.

Keep it green.

WFF

do you go all the way from veg to flower in the hydro farms??? i want to pick up either the water farms or the ebb and gro, both look good, but can you veg in a different system then transfer it over to the main system, so as to have a perpetual growth

D

Don Cotyle

Way to go WFF!!! Don't forget to let us know how they smell,taste and bag appeal with a nice smoke report after they cure! Hope you don't personally suffer from any pain,but I'm interested in this strain and am wondering if it'll be any good for pain releif??? I suffer from moderate to heavy pain in my legs hip and back! Can't wait to see how the main colas turned out! I hope you hit or excedded your goal of 2lbs;) Pix are looking good, hows the smell?

Well my Burmese Dream finished and I'm still waiting for the cure myself...here's a peek at a few nugs, that's a Leatherman tool at the bottom of the pic to judge size with. There's a scale on the side showing in both inches and metric,4 1/2 inches and or 91/2 centemeter

Rember the little Log Bonsai? Well I let it streach before I pinched and bent the hell out of her ;) I belive she's a sativa, might turn into a big ole bush on me

I transplanted her into a 14" container just in case...that's a Menage A Twois clone regifted to me from a friend I gave a pack of freebies to...LOL

After watching your grow I started saveing up for a 600-1000W HPS system to grow a few trees of my own down the road!

Excellent work on those Bro!!!

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
I have harvested the top 1/3 of the plants. Here are some pics of the remaining 2/3. There is lots of really nice nugs left. I will let them go another week as continue to harvest in stages. They have flushed with ph adjusted water for 10 days now.

Here are the girls that will go in the room for the next round. It also shows my multi-level veg/clone/rez setup.

D

Don Cotyle

Nice Frosty Nugs:canabis: WFF!!! :respect: Ya made me a beliver;)! I've got the space to build a small room say 3'x6-8' and a water farm system sounds like it would fit right in and I could turn my 3'x3' into a mother-clone-veg room! I could grow say 4 to 6 plants...I mean TREES :) Have you had many problems with your system? How long have you been running it? Have you ever had to replace any componets...it looks like the only wear out part would be the pump? Does the pump run constantly or work off a float water level switch?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm disabled and I want to invest in a system that will last!!! Hell I've been saveing for a 600-1000 HPS lamp for 2 months now =P, as funds are very limited! Thanks in advance for your reply! Don

dirtyshawa

bud shot, WFF? question................i'm trying to copy your diagram and this will be my first experience with a chiller. i've checked out ebay for chillers but, i'm not exactly sure what type of chiller i should purchase. i have a 30gal rubbermaid to put it in, what brand of chiller do you use or do you have any suggestions?

D

Don Cotyle

Yo WFF, is everything going ok with you, the family ok??? We haven't heard anything from you lately, just wondering if everything is honkeydorey!!!

Wishing you and yours health and happyness!!! Don

Latest posts

Latest posts