What's new

BLUE STING and KONA UPRISE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I always liked malawi. as far as the effect goes, comparable to good haze..

the reason I don't grow it is... taste... it is like inhaling it smoke through some fruity fabric or socks.. I don't know it is weird and nasty... bleh bleh... that expired kitchen oil and fruity garbage bin.. bleeeeeh. I don't like taste for most africans except of durban...

but Miss. Electra is sweet sandalwood(that surprised me!) carroty and mainly honey, when I was cutting the cuts from her I smelled sweet carroty honey even I had cold and flu, and didn't smell anything else...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thanks for the descriptions. The S1 Malawi I grew was wispy. Again, seemed very depressed from the selfing…but I think I have another 4-5 seeds so will revisit at some point. Very powerful effects, hammer time. Not great taste or aroma, so I totally get that.

I’ve grown it crossed in a couple of forms too. It produced an absolute monster plant crossed to dubi’s purple OTH. That was a number of grows ago.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thanks for the descriptions. The S1 Malawi I grew was wispy. Again, seemed very depressed from the selfing…but I think I have another 4-5 seeds so will revisit at some point. Very powerful effects, hammer time. Not great taste or aroma, so I totally get that.

I’ve grown it crossed in a couple of forms too. It produced an absolute monster plant crossed to dubi’s purple OTH. That was a number of grows ago.
I dont know about those S1.. but my friend grew ace malawi breeders pack indoors - and I proudly smoke tested it heheheh, I think like 40 seeds of it or so.. and all look like this:

1715775107215.png

1715775159583.png

and I think this pheno was the most chunky.

1715775218484.png

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
dont know why... no, also it had fruity flavors. carroty too I hate oily tangerine smell LOL very unpleasant tangerine LOL I made hash of it mixed with lemon diesel/og kush hash, fifty fifty. one girl who smoked that hash with me, she got blind for like 10 minutes after smoking. she seriously thought she got blind hahhaahha I smoked it at my vacation at one island at Mediterranean Sea... it helped me to survive vacation LOL

Last edited:

StickyBandit

Blue sting
115 Days (16 Weeks) 11/13

This was the pheno that made the grade (was topped a while back due to mold in the big top bud), has matured to a light fruit aroma mixed with an old school dankness
I didn't realize it had been down this long, still a bit longer I think :)

P1030683.JPG
P1030684.JPG
P1030686.JPG
P1030689.JPG

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
some vietnamese phenos of IS can reflower and flower forever... same for some vietnamese phenos of Acid Beauty. but I would not expect it at Blue Sting...

dont know, I think that maybe that plant was cut in half in the middle of flowering... can play some role in this very sloooooow finishing.

I expected longer flowering phenos, but not 16 weeks plus LOL

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nice colorful buds though. it looks like mix of black colombian(fruity/piney gummy incense) with black vietnamese(fruity gassy incense), probably some fuely berries from F13, not much of diesel in it imo.

when I see it, I belive there is black colombian in NYC Blacks indeed!

"Black Haze is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid (60% sativa/40% indica) strain created through a three-way cross of the classic Colombian Black X Colombian Gold X Purple Haze strains."

sounds silly, as none of those strains should contain so much indica... so probably NLhaze x black colombian imo... or that purple haze was purple afghan x colombian heheheh

bloyd

Veteran
mirakel thai hermied and pollinated A5... Bodhi found one male A5/mirakel thai... used it on Black Haze. I think Doc D used that male more times... after discussion with e. t I got impression that male is all A5 dominant, and very little thai... guys say he brings A-funk.. which is true.. first time I smoked bandaid it seemed to me like thai effect. but then never ever it seemed to me like that. hypnotic dreamy space out, classic lumbo effect..

also dubi from Ace would agree it is better to use A5 as father than mother, I think....

I personally found this genetics boring as hell LOL, for some long term smoking, but vietnamese helped it a lot in my eyes. I smoked all phenos of bandaid/vietnamese quickly relatively.. and I promised to send some samples to my friends.. it never happened. I let all those buds for me... so it was good hahahaha if I would skip vietnamese in it - and only do DF13 x bandaid(I have tons of bandaid seeds), it may not have any problems with nanners... but smoke would be boring for me very probably...

@RandyCalifornia liked purple congo x A5mirakel... it was cooperation between e. t and Mustafunk I think...

no mirakel in harlem dream...
A5 x mirakel Thai were available as freebies from a Canadian website bred by karma if I remember correctly. I'm surprised more hasn't come from the line b/c several were released. I stupidly passed mine to a scammer for reproduction.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
A5 x mirakel Thai were available as freebies from a Canadian website bred by karma if I remember correctly. I'm surprised more hasn't come from the line b/c several were released. I stupidly passed mine to a scammer for reproduction.

it is probably because people had troubles with germination of A5 x mirakel thai..

Yo Sammy

Veteran
when I am growing something new, I try to get the most information about it I can... and mostly, any line regarding, I find two groups of opinions. one is usually that it is nice, but only nice... other group is about raving reports how it is fantastic.

same for federation hawaiian, bshw, black vietnamese or new caledonia LOL any line...

every time these two basic kinds of opinion...

I guess it depends on pheno one can find...
Selection is definitely key.
So is the skill to cultivate plants reaching full potential to determine its overall quality and potential.
From experience I found that seed plants usually take 3 runs (cuttings) to adapt to its specific environment to evaluate its potential.

Latest posts

Latest posts