What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
way to keep that momma around for so long.
b4 i ever need to root trim i usually start another bonsai and flower out small sized mothers n just pot em up.
buds looking good man. i cant wait to move and pop the OGA testers. closing on my house is taking forever!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
[QUOTE

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

Sour Puss
picture.php

Take care.[/QUOTE].....

:muahaha::yoinks::respect:......bro am getting high looking at those...

right weres the note pad,, added:xmasnut:...i shall be keeping an eye on these...

keep it green
highlander

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Looking great BR, I love how a few of us on here are still loving that initial batch of PC... I love that stuff sooo much.. Speaking of which I have to go and trim some hehehe. Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I know I love the original PC

I still have like 20 or so seeds here. I amm looking forward to popping them again soon.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello B

came by to wish ya a nice holliday season mate....and ofcourse a happy heatlhy new year :)
and i c 'the force' is still strong inhere...lol
and i have a similar MO....i just feed the enough to keep them happy...always works ;)

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
SirSmokalot, looking forward to you growing out our stuff man.

theHIGHlander, thanks man!

NorthernKronic, yeah one of our favs around here. Fun plant to grow, I would love to try it in DWC.

Dr Dog, yeah you need some of those in your grow.

Prof Sublime, thanks bro.

Core, this method works best for me and my budget as well.

MRBIg$, same to you and yours.

Well I've got plenty in flush mode. Sour puss is holding on, I'm taking the three I have finishing late as possible. It's been 3 weeks of straight water and they look like they're ripening nice.
picture.php

I have started to flush out these Pollen Chucks, they'll plump up with 2 weeks of straight water, maybe 3.
picture.php

A shot of the seed cab. Male started throwing lightly 2 days ago. He's really throwing now, 3 more days he comes out. I'm going to keep some pollen this time, do some veg seed runs.
picture.php

Take care, Happy Holidays!

Che

Veteran
Hey BR Happy New Year!! Hope all is goin well on your end man, I bet you're happy C15 got knocked down!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Roortokeage, thanks man!

hazy, thanks for stopping in.

Che, hey bro, yeah I was more than happy. I was getting worried until the senate amended and forced the bill back into the house. It's far from over, it will never be over till we act as one voice and say enough is enough. They can pick us off one at a time, but not as a collective, we need to rely on that and force this movement into the mainstream.

Dr Dog, hey bro, thanks!

Happy new year IC!

With a new year a new thread, this thread is now closed.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Yo whats up BR Your grow looks amazing. I like the breeding shot as well. Im about to fire up another grow and looking at yours has got me pumped! Nice work bro.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope yur still growing and this journal continues...good luck with those political issues..DD

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Some new shots of the Grapefruit x C99's. I have two tester plants side by side. One turned purple the other green. I'm pretty sure we're going to use the purple for the Short Bus Special cross.

Purple Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

Green Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

They're finishing up nice, still have 2.5 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts