What's new

Black Domina from Sensi Seeds

Kalyx

Nice job she looks beautiful. Brings back good memories, love me some black dom, been too long since I have smoked some. Keep up the good work.:tiphat:

Kalyx

Kalyx thanks for the kind word. I also hope it's everything u remember too!!

Peace

Please keep us updated with the smoke report and everything. I anxiously waiting to see how she turns out. She was always very potent amazing bag appeal. The taste is very unique skunky acrid and to me black licorice in a very good way. I dont like the candy at all but the flavor always reminded me of that in such a good way though, top notch.:tiphat:

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Had to report back in the smoke, wow! Lemon pledge, with a hint of pine on the nose. Psychedelic trippy effect, and a wonderful flavor. This is some old skool quality herb, up there with the greats...keeper!!

Kalyx

Had to report back in the smoke, wow! Lemon pledge, with a hint of pine on the nose. Psychedelic trippy effect, and a wonderful flavor. This is some old skool quality herb, up there with the greats...keeper!!

Nice glad to hear the good report Fly by Night. Sounds about right on the report glad she turned out just as special and potent as I remember her.:woohoo:

She truly is some special old school bud!

done the domina myself a while back, got them from a test breeder here who lives local to me g west yorks and wasnt impressed with it. Mine had lots of very small black leafs

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
@59 days

@59 days

Can't wait to taste this...

picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went with Sweet Seeds SAD, old like 98 Sensi pheno. Top quality high for me, you might try that trout.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
DATY on the menu

DATY on the menu

Legs spread wide, I teased her gap with some bare bulb lovin. Is this a 45-50 day strain? Sure why not!?! At 51d 12/12, but not sure there's much left to do ...will see if she drinks the last plain watering ok homies

picture.php

picture.php

Somebody_Else

That is a gorgeous plant. I don't usually enjoy the 'smacked in the face' indicas, but I remember Domina was always a special one. The smells and flavors were enough to want her around, and the high had a lot of depth to it. I really miss those kinds of smells in my bud sometimes. It's nice to know there is still some quality Domina floating around, I thought the best of this one was gone forever.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Thank you brudd wat a wonderful description. This "pure indica", has a lot of leg and a ton of head. Tall and stretchy by wide leaf standards, the high ain't exactly couch. Plenty of fantastic thoughts and wild shit to think about wen buzzin on BD

purple_man

Veteran
@flybynight: is that girl from a recently bought pack of seeds or from old beanz???

looks nice :)

blessss

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Thank you purple, I'd reckon these old skool. The farmer who handed me the cup is in his 60s, and lives out in the sticks. Next time I see him I'll pressure him for some real answers! Every time I see him, he gets some appreciation nuggets from my stash. So we on very good terms! Stay peace folks

Latest posts

Latest posts