What's new

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

igrowone

Veteran
same never seen one but stepped on my back porch one night for a midnight toke could see the deer out in the field under what little moonlight we had after my first toke and cough i spooked somthing stalking those deer man sounded like 1ton rodeo bull crashing up through the woods never heard anything that big rip through the woods ever
I've heard that sound, bear
sounded like a bulldozer without an engine
kind of a close call I guess, I've been spared to meet bigfoot one day(maybe)

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
yup i kicked bear up to the one thing about that night that gets me is there was a swampy section with wet muck consistency almost swore i heard bipedal feet slapping through that stuff when it was taking off sounded like when you were a kid running through a water puddle. it all happend so fast the branches it was snapping make the loudest cracks. my uncle told me once back when he was young was rounding the cows up one evening and the whole herd stopped all looking in the treeline and wouldnt go any further my gramps said he never seen that happen before

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
the town im in is on bfro for a sighting 2 in the town north of me next town over 1. the adirondacks are about 100 mile wide few hundred long just a missive playground i think they roam off the hills every once in a while and venture down through and they use the long trekts of swamp highways to navigate thats why youll never see them on a trail cam in some dudes back yard

cbotany

same never seen one but stepped on my back porch one night for a midnight toke could see the deer out in the field under what little moonlight we had after my first toke and cough i spooked somthing stalking those deer man sounded like 1ton rodeo bull crashing up through the woods never heard anything that big rip through the woods ever
Yeah man, I've heard some shit crash through the woods, when i'm blazed i think its a person/cryptid.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
some of them cryptids are hard for me to believe but had a friend round a corner one night driving said he seen some crazy shit i tried explaining bigfoots appearance to him but what he described to me sounds that of a dogman kinda blew my mind when he described it cause he dont follow this stuff and isnt a bullshitter

xtsho

ya the clackamas river is a hot spot would love to hear the old logger stories from late 1800's to early 1900's. thats what brought patterson and gimlin humbolt them loggers were finding massive tracks 3 different sizes guessing dad mom and child

I used to fish the Clackamas river for Steelhead years ago before they banned fishing on the upper stretch of the river. The only thing I ever saw other than beautiful scenery was some guy walking down the road coming towards me with a hatchet in his hand.

It had just gotten dark and I had just gotten in my car. I started the car and turned on the headlights and he was on the side of the road about 50 yards away coming towards me.

I got the hell out of there fast. I had LeadFoot. I drove past him and the guy looked over at me with a crazy look. I don't know what he was doing out there and I wasn't hanging around to find out. I wonder what would have happened if I had been a minute later getting in the car. That still freaks me out to this day.

I don't go out in the wilderness unarmed anymore.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya gotta stay strapped you coulda ended tied up in hatchet mans basement used as his daily fuck toy hahah just jk. ya stealhead fun got a river near that flows into ontario almost died when i was kid fell in water was freezing took me a few miles down then the hike back what almost got me. i just remember wanted to lay down and go to sleep

igrowone

Veteran
I used to fish the Clackamas river for Steelhead years ago before they banned fishing on the upper stretch of the river. The only thing I ever saw other than beautiful scenery was some guy walking down the road coming towards me with a hatchet in his hand.

It had just gotten dark and I had just gotten in my car. I started the car and turned on the headlights and he was on the side of the road about 50 yards away coming towards me.

I got the hell out of there fast. I had LeadFoot. I drove past him and the guy looked over at me with a crazy look. I don't know what he was doing out there and I wasn't hanging around to find out. I wonder what would have happened if I had been a minute later getting in the car. That still freaks me out to this day.

I don't go out in the wilderness unarmed anymore.
an encounter like that makes me wonder if what you saw was human
wilderness area and didn't see a vehicle that he likely needed to get there
carrying a hatchet is not a comfortable position for walking long distances
probably a deranged kind of hermit, but a damned peculiar situation

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
growone you ever read on them giant skeleton they found buried 1800s. seen a doc tribes up our way northeast gave an historian access to their archives he found old maps marked with mounds all over and not a one of them is here today all been removed kinds sketchy aint it. smithsonian says they lost the crates i call bullshit

xtsho

an encounter like that makes me wonder if what you saw was human
wilderness area and didn't see a vehicle that he likely needed to get there
carrying a hatchet is not a comfortable position for walking long distances
probably a deranged kind of hermit, but a damned peculiar situation

It was freaky. Another time I was fishing the Wilson River in Oregon. I parked and hiked a little ways into a nice little hole I'd caught fish at before. It was a small little hole at the bottom of some rapids. I'm fishing and these two guys show up. Both of them are carrying side arms. There was basically enough room to fish for one maybe two people at most. They got on each side of me so I promptly packed up my gear and walked away without saying a word.

I no longer fish alone out in the sticks where nobody would know what happened to you.

Rastafarout

Premium user
@cbotany if that was in SA .. it’s a tree hyrax and or rock hyrax , dassies .. can sound like a women shrieking and a baby sobbing

Suss Sass stories theres full on heat infrared equipment nowadays ,
no one has used that and a helli could scan large tracts and quick
Dogs and helli’s game over !
Gov knows it’s bullshit all the stories and sightings can be “ seen to in a quick blitz”
By the military.. you say not something they find interesting?
It would be hunted down to wherever it lives 100% guaranteed
Extremely valuable to them and not monetarily… genes .. dna .

Why don’t they at least sas “Squash” the stories ? They know it’s poppy cock ?

Because the more myths legends tall stories, race , religion hate they can generate … it keeps the eye off them .. like a long term red flag ..
crazy theory ? .. there’s some crazier out there . But who really knows

igrowone

Veteran
growone you ever read on them giant skeleton they found buried 1800s. seen a doc tribes up our way northeast gave an historian access to their archives he found old maps marked with mounds all over and not a one of them is here today all been removed kinds sketchy aint it. smithsonian says they lost the crates i call bullshit
the only giant stories from the 1800s that I know of were hoaxes
the Cardiff giant is the more famous one, maybe a few others

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@cbotany if that was in SA .. it’s a tree hyrax and or rock hyrax , dassies .. can sound like a women shrieking and a baby sobbing

Suss Sass stories theres full on heat infrared equipment nowadays ,
no one has used that and a helli could scan large tracts and quick
Dogs and helli’s game over !
Gov knows it’s bullshit all the stories and sightings can be “ seen to in a quick blitz”
By the military.. you say not something they find interesting?
It would be hunted down to wherever it lives 100% guaranteed
Extremely valuable to them and not monetarily… genes .. dna .

Why don’t they at least sas “Squash” the stories ? They know it’s poppy cock ?

Because the more myths legends tall stories, race , religion hate they can generate … it keeps the eye off them .. like a long term red flag ..
crazy theory ? .. there’s some crazier out there . But who really knows
oh wow man! ive never heard of a hyrax
are they common in your area?
a lot of animals make weird shrieks and a lot of them can sounds like people
/have you ever heard a rabbit scream or a mountain lion out in the woods?
its kind of wild man!
/get it wild man, like a sampsqwachez

so do they have bigfoots in SA? how about other equivalent wild man myth?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
the only giant stories from the 1800s that I know of were hoaxes
the Cardiff giant is the more famous one, maybe a few others
lovelock cave another i heard bout them finding giants. that serpant mound in ohio is pretty cool place to
download.jpeg

oldmaninbc

It was freaky. Another time I was fishing the Wilson River in Oregon. I parked and hiked a little ways into a nice little hole I'd caught fish at before. It was a small little hole at the bottom of some rapids. I'm fishing and these two guys show up. Both of them are carrying side arms. There was basically enough room to fish for one maybe two people at most. They got on each side of me so I promptly packed up my gear and walked away without saying a word.

I no longer fish alone out in the sticks where nobody would know what happened to you.
I had kind of a similar experience. Took my 12 year old son to a fish camp, the camp had several lakes in their chain. The camp is at high elevation and isolated. We were going to change lakes to another and that meant a small hike through the forest. There was forest service road that we had to cross, just when we came out of the bush to cross the road along came a pick up truck with two men in it. They stopped and wanted to have a conversation, for some reason I started to feel this intense sense of dread, something I had never felt before in my life. Every sense of my being was telling me to take my son and get out of there as quickly as possible. I placed my hand on my knife and told the men we had better get going. As I got to look in their vehicle I noticed a couple of knives and some rope. We left and I took a turn in another direction from what I said.
I felt terrified by the encounter, with no way to explain it.

Rastafarout

Premium user
oh wow man! ive never heard of a hyrax
are they common in your area?
a lot of animals make weird shrieks and a lot of them can sounds like people
/have you ever heard a rabbit scream or a mountain lion out in the woods?
its kind of wild man!
/get it wild man, like a sampsqwachez

so do they have bigfoots in SA? how about other equivalent wild man myth?
The tree ones aren’t that common anymore but the rock ones are very common , porcupines can freak you out too when the rattle the quills in the dark

We have the Tokoloshe
most well known one . lol .. hairy but a dwarf that shags you while sleeping
So traditionally the people put their beds on bricks( under each foot)
so it’s high off the floor where he can’t climb up while you sleep ..
you want at least a metre clearance under your bed to be safe lol
These are superstitions but truly believed in places

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
The tree ones aren’t that common anymore but the rock ones are very common , porcupines can freak you out too when the rattle the quills in the dark

We have the Tokoloshe
most well known one . lol .. hairy but a dwarf that shags you while sleeping
So traditionally the people put their beds on bricks( under each foot)
so it’s high off the floor where he can’t climb up while you sleep ..
you want at least a metre clearance under your bed to be safe lol
These are superstitions but truly believed in places
no way! this thing is going to shag me in the night?! i bet it has a big dong!
like a big foot?
everything i aus want to f you!

im going to have to look this up! thanks @Rastafarout

Last edited: