What's new

Benji & Friends Big Jungle Thread....

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy, Sublimelime, subrob, xinsanewickedx, Gunnarguchi, heavy dank nugg, Justa6655321 and Highlighter Thanks for swinging by much appreciated,,,:respect:

Now here is a guy ill be working with alot in my hybrids im sure you all know who he is...hehe

picture.php

picture.php

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Excellent thread man!! You've got some nice crosses and as usual your plants are looking great!! It'll be cool to the pics coming in from all the people who have your seeds. That's what I want to see. All the best bro!

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers Mr.M i also be running some SSSDH f2's and ECSD x SSSDH soon courtesy of yourself thank you my friend...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
i will pull up a lovesac XL and kick it in that while this grow goes.. If thats cool wit ya benji? bbl peace..

sack

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
man you are snap happy!...lots of pics...though im just here for the free pop corn!.HH. =]-~

X

xinsanewickedx

as soon as i get these beans in the ground i will post pics for the masses to enjoy .i will pop the beans after i finish my karma and ojd test grows .take it easy benji and every one

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kinger im not planning on doing that anytime soon maybe one day but for now ill just work testing these and others i have in the making...

Here is my Pine Tar Kush male i plan on using for some awesome hybrids...!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kinger

Veteran
Nice stud you got there, any cripple creek in the future?
What do you look for in a male? I saved a male of (Trinity x NL) x deep chunk and was thinking of dusting some things with him.

X

xinsanewickedx

good morning every one .

benji - that ptk daddy is a monster bro , the hybrids you use him for will be off the hook .can't wait to see what you come up with bro.take it easy every one

H

heavy dank nugg

thats a mighty big boy...what kind of scents is he giving off?