What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Belladonna / Crazy Miss Hyde

cbotany

I trust your memory, I don’t trust that the seed lines created that many years ago is the same as it was. Sometimes you can get lucky and they’re only a couple steps away. I’ve grown Dutch Dragon, All Kush and.. can’t remember the name but it was a blueberry cross. This was spanning from the 90s to 5 years ago (I live in the EU). They were ok.. I’ve given up trying to chase the highs I experienced that many years ago. Good luck with your search :)
Thanks bud! Thats also why i was hoping to find someone still working them.
Thanks CBotany
There was a guy on CWorld named KingOfTheForest that swore by this strain. It wasn't one of my favs but I could tell there's good stuff in it.
It might be a good choice to outcross some of the Superskunk, sour, or giesel stuff out there today
Yeah bud, I think taking this to one of my crosses might make something cool! I might get Giesel, I'm more interested in the super skunk lineage then the chem. I've worked an auto that has a basis in a 90's super skunk x sour diesel, and I have to say some phenos are amazing!