What's new

Back In The Game 2011

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
well after months of bad luck (i wont bore ya) am back for 2011:)

so what have i got i hear some say lol...in flower at the moment, i cant remember but i will update the bit later...fucking stoner hahaahah, what i do know is there are some off Cores gear in there.....but 2011 is all about my own cross & trying to find a mother...

I AINT NO BREEDER....this is for my own goals & nay **** will be getting any beans so dont ask

hopefull i will only need to say this one TIME....

bb blue cheese X Zombie Virus (oga seeds).....

i had my blue cheese mom for 3 year (fem seed) & new her inside out,,we went through the ruff and the smooth together and she never spat one ball on me ever,,very hardy & if anything as close to a TRUE female plant that i will most likley ever find,,......

Zombie male,,,he was the best male that i found :)

my goals...hopeing for the weight/yeild off my blue cheese & the fast flowering time off the Zombie virus (only stains ive grown that could finish bang on 60 days yo)

i will drop some pic later on when the lights fire up

keep it green
Highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
welcome brother killer:wave:.....

you all know what its like at the start,,slow, boring ,,,the show will soon come to life

in the tent ive got Cores Dom2 , mongrul, cloud 9.....just a a few pics...

and the seedling are For A Laugh

there getting up potted this weekend so will take some better pic

keep it grren
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
update tomorrow guys,,repotted the For A laugh seed & core's gear is coming along nicely

keep it green
highlander

C

camoxnhx

wad up HIGH! This is gonna be a sweet log. Been pondering about ZV. but this breed u made sounds killer! Got my seat pulled up! KEEP IT GRREN KEEP IT SAFE

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
wad up HIGH! This is gonna be a sweet log. Been pondering about ZV. but this breed u made sounds killer! Got my seat pulled up! KEEP IT GRREN KEEP IT SAFE

welcome along bro ...if anything it should be a laugh:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Hi theHIGHlander,

Things are looking good, I really like the blue cheese, I haven't smoked the other strain, but good luck on the cross.

No herms for 3 years on that b.c. mother is awesome, I hope your offspring are just as hardy.

Peace

C

creep

So have you worked with ZV for some time?

I had a friend who spoke of something that sounded similar.

Just curious

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
creep ive had zombie virus for about 14month now (something like that)....there from OGA seeds:tiphat:....

right guys sorry for the lack off update ive been a bit busy...& sorry the pics aint the best (am a bit rusty with ma cam )

i shall take pics of the F.O.L.'s later as my cam went flat :wallbash: so hears some off what ive got ..

first mongruls

cloud 9s

and my 2 Dom2 phenos
(am going to reveg the fatter 1 & 1 of my cloud 9s)

keep it green
highlander

Hi theHIGHlander,

Things are lookin good, those plants are exploding in resinous buds. Good luck on the reveg if you have not done that, I have not had good luck in the past.

I have had good luck with rooting clones from plants that were only 3 weeks from finish, as long as there are some lower branches with minimal flowers on them.

Ayways, keep it up, I love the strains, haven't really tried any of them, but they have good genetics.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts