What's new

Babba's '09

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Mrs. B...great looking update...to bad you have to cover um..we had a super cell, windy and pelting rains, go through that wiped out a lot of locals..they just had to prune a little early. Looking forward to your finish..just the images...I hate to see your grow go..DD

Last edited:
H

HavaToke

Wow them are looking BEAUTIFUL!! Very nice job it looks like you'll be payed off for your hard work.

Got a question for ya. Why are you going to cover them up from the rain? And if its because of mold, is it necesarry? I have some outside myself and just curious how important it is to keep the rain off.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Really nice Mrs.B....Gonna be some really sticky buds....and strong smelling also I think :cool:

Keep us updated :)

P :smoke:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bogglegum :)

Bogglegum :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last time we ran this in 2007 it was done on Oct. 7th ... lets see what happens this year :)

Nam myoho renge kyo !!

C

cellardweller

looks like it might be right on track huh Babba.. same cut you ran back then too?

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Damn y'all,... that is lookin' ... well, dense and frosty and delicious already. Its gonna be NICE by Oct 7th. I like me some bogglegum too.... it is some sweet bud :)! Peace y'all.... D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Beautifully done as always Babba's. Always nice to come to your thread and see the garden rockin it!!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rain Shelter

Rain Shelter

Ok for you backyard growers. Its time to put up a shelter. its what allows us to run our outdoors till they are good and ripe. So I thought I would put up a few pics of what i do before i cover with 6mil plastic. Simple frame. I spent maybe 1.5 hours by myself including digging the holes.I only put plastic over the top and leave the sides open to breath. This is great protection against the dreaded PM. This is the difference between having so so bud thats been beat up by rain or having awesome bud that has been let to run and finish well. :) Enjoy !!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

N

NOYB

Perfect timing...last good weekend and the weather is gonna start breaking up pretty soon where I'm at. That Bogglegum looks nice...I like the structure.

U

UBER21

looking beautiful my friends always soooooo calm and peaceful in the land of the Babbas :)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr. B a classic rain shelter! You and the Mrs. otta be getting vey close over there now..I'm in the wait for your finish..DD

THC123

Veteran
This is the difference between having so so bud thats been beat up by rain or having awesome bud that has been let to run and finish well. Enjoy !!

:yeahthats

nice lookin frosty buds , i wish you a mold free harvest

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
babbas x 2
Howzit you two..?? Hope everything is swell up yonder... I thought i heard some hammering from the TH.. Nice work Mr B now it gets a whole lot funner.. :woohoo: mosnter nuggie time and the smells oh the smells ill be back sooner than later.. peace.

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts