Veteran
Sad sad sad...

My best wishes to the Babbas, wish I could help, anything

Paddi

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I guess we are confusing some ppl..last Sept leo came and took all our plants, we went thru a bunch of shit and its all over now, we got off relatively easy considering how much they can fuck with us! ....sooo we have gotten back on our feet and going forward! ...thats why we are much smaller then we have been in the previous years and just trying to stay outta the radar. so sorry if we didnt explain ourselves very good, hopefully this helps....

All that being said let me tell you we added another girl outside, its the Kromes White we got from a very good friend :wink: shes a little bitty thing right now but just watch, she'll get plenty big for us :)

the white...

Last edited:
G

Nice Garden Mrs B,
good luck with the weather & suchlike, are those gorgettes/cucumbers flowers? dont know if you tried dipping the flowers in batter, deep frying & dipped in thai style sweet chilli sauce. kinda tempura.DEEEEEEE LISHUS.
cheers.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
farmaz2 said:
Nice Garden Mrs B,
good luck with the weather & suchlike, are those gorgettes/cucumbers flowers? dont know if you tried dipping the flowers in batter, deep frying & dipped in thai style sweet chilli sauce. kinda tempura.DEEEEEEE LISHUS.
cheers.

Hi farmaz ,those are squash plants, zucchini and crook neck...I have heard that those blossoms are really good to eat but I cant seem to ever try to make it. I cant quite get my head around eating a flower I guess :)

Fast_Pine

Tough luck babbas....Seems you two are keeping a positive atitude about it though:confused:....

Lovely veggies Ms. B...Too bad yall can't have the same large MJ garden as always. So, no erbs to tide you over for the winter...ouch!...Ida sent ya a lil something..

Maby yall could get into guerilla growing some of yer meds..Maby check out the "Gas Powered pump" thread. Yall could set aside one day a week to drive to a remote stream and pump some water into the woods to some babba bushes..

Good luck with everything you two..

Fast Pine

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
*grabs a seat* :D Garden looks lovely my friends, much love and hugs from far north, outdoor looking good over here too...:wave:

1tytersx

WOW .. didnt know the leos would worry about couple plants in the back yard. People in SoHum have hundreds of plants and they dont get harrassed.. or caught. Were you guys 215 compliant? Did neighbors rat u out? helicopters? Can i please get a little more info because im also in norcal .

Thanks

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes we were compliant. We beat our case in court but it cost us lots of money. Now lets move on with the thread we really dont want to dwell on the past but celebrate the fact that we are free and growing again. We are very happy that all our chants were answered and we are able to be here sharing our garden with everyone. Its what we love to do .
Hey FJ great to see your outdoors rocking !!! Thanks for stopping in!!
Nam myoho renge kyo

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...

wow...

its been a looong time since i looked down reefer road! :bashhead: :fsu:

sorry to hear you lost everything, mr. & mrs. Babba... :angrymod:

glad you are ok, and are able to start again, though.

the garden looks great!!

xoxoxo

vodoochild

Everything's looking nice babbas! that white is so cute there, i bet it gets plenty big with the love you give plants! Cant wait till they really start doing something. The veggies are looking very healthy btw.

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Loving Reefer Road from over here....

Loving Reefer Road from over here....

Sleepy said:
its been a looong time since i looked down reefer road! :bashhead: :fsu:

sorry to hear you lost everything, mr. & mrs. Babba... :angrymod:

glad you are ok, and are able to start again, though.

the garden looks great!!

xoxoxo

We're a happy family on this thread! OOH YEAH! :jump: Good Times!
Nice to see you Sleepy!

G

guest5703

Glad to see you guys on your feet Babbas. I am really happy that you guys didn't get thrown around too much by the man. Keep it green! PEACE

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookie what i found here.
glad to see you back babba's.
dont visit the OD forum at all.
but sure as the sky is blue, ill be lurking now :D

hamstring

Veteran
Mrs.Babba said:
All that being said let me tell you we added another girl outside, its the Kromes White we got from a very good friend :wink: shes a little bitty thing right now but just watch, she'll get plenty big for us :)

the white...

Didn’t take long to add another one did it? Growing is like eating potato chips.

Great to have you back and as usual everything looks great, lovely garden.
PEACE

G

awsome awsome bro here in NE. things r going well my girls r about 5ft and vigorous with tons of green veg mmmm can't wait till fall.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thankyou all for stopping in!! we will post an update soon!!
Nam myoho renge kyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts