What's new

🪷Baba’s 2024 Garden🪷

Baba Karuna

Ram Ram 🙏🏼

Here are some of the projects I have going on this year. 😁

Egyptian Heirloom Seed Increase

These plants are in 2 gallon landscape pots which are just very thin fabric pots that are supposed to decompose after being planted. The roots grow through the pot very easily and thus transplant shock is avoided. This crop was started during winter indoors in small pots and was then transplanted into the greenhouse. Being a semi auto flower they flower quickly and easily and these will give produce some nice seeds very soon.

All the plants came from last years breeding project and were selected from the best females of that crop. I have been working on selecting this Egyptian for 9 years now and it has become one of my favorite varieties because of its unique heart centered, entheogenic and uplifting effect. Extremely meditative and connecting, truly special with a delightful peachy, rose, floral, incense and perfume scent. The scent is one of my factors for selecting since it is this scent that accompanies the spiritual effects I am seeking. The buds are resinous and the genetics lend themselves well to hash making. Fermenting this herb takes the effect to a whole new level 🤩

I have kept the line open pollinated selecting only the healthiest and most vigorous plants. If they had a problem with weather or pests they got tossed. Some plants flower quickly and stay shorter and are ready around September and others were taller and finish around October. There are slight differences in bud structure with faster shorter plants producing denser buds and longer flowering types growing elongated foxtail buds with a “sativa” airy touch to the flowers. They are pest resistant, hardy to cold nights and blistering hot days. They thrive off of minimal water and fertilizer and last year I grew them in poor rocky sandy soil with just a little composted manure as mulch and they exploded with growth 🤩

This year I will be growing out and exploring a larger crop panted in ground from two of my favorite 2023 mothers that are labeled as “777” and “11:11”. I have already tested out some of the 11:11 at the end of last year and was blown away by a tangerine scent layered on top of the peachy floral incense. Once fermented and cured for over 3 months the herb from that plant has become intensely psychedelic, euphoric, insightful, and in large doses a “narcotic sativa” type of effect sets in.

Thai year I am also growing several Egyptian hyrbids I have made over the years and am exckted to see what this season brings 🙏🏼

🪷Om Kring Kalikaye Namah🪷

Attachments

• IMG_7214.jpeg
    IMG_7214.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7213.jpeg
    IMG_7213.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7212.jpeg
    IMG_7212.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Baba Karuna

One of the 11:11 Egyptian offspring from last year and the finished fermented product.

Attachments

• IMG_5689.jpeg
    IMG_5689.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5811.jpeg
    IMG_5811.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5820.jpeg
    IMG_5820.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6211.jpeg
    IMG_6211.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6212.jpeg
    IMG_6212.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6214.jpeg
    IMG_6214.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41

Baba Karuna

Nigerian 🇳🇬 from last year that smelled like “Flintstone Vitamins”. This one is extremely powerful, uplifting, soaring, narcotic sativa with a positive vibration. I have some of her offspring growing again this year. Seeds were made using multiple fathers. Open pollination ensures a healthy future 😊

Attachments

• IMG_6179.jpeg
    IMG_6179.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6100.jpeg
    IMG_6100.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5968.jpeg
    IMG_5968.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Baba Karuna

Some Egyptians from 2023

Attachments

• IMG_4342.jpeg
    IMG_4342.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4398.jpeg
    IMG_4398.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4525.jpeg
    IMG_4525.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4526.jpeg
    IMG_4526.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4405.jpeg
    IMG_4405.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4574.jpeg
    IMG_4574.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4567.jpeg
    IMG_4567.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4570.jpeg
    IMG_4570.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 26

Baba Karuna

Cretan (Greek) x Egyptian

Using pollen from multiple Cretan fathers. Plants range from semi auto (short and fast flowering) to longer and taller expressions that are heavier on the greek side. Some of the smaller faster specimens smell similar to the Egyptian and the slower expressions are astringent, woody, hashy and pungent. 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_7024.jpeg
    IMG_7024.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7033.jpeg
    IMG_7033.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7035.jpeg
    IMG_7035.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23

Baba Karuna

Egyptian 🇪🇬 x Nigerian 🇳🇬

The mother was an Egyptian selected for her delicious Rose dominant scent underlined by peach perfume and a blissful soaring meditative stone. One of the best heart centered expressions out of all the Egyptians I worked with that year. She was pollinated by multiple Nigerian fathers 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_7266.jpeg
    IMG_7266.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11