What's new

Aussie bred candy

JACKBAYBEH

Anybody selling these genetics anywhere these days?? Would love to take a crack at that ZoidFuel outdoor here in central Kentucky next season. Please, someone point me in the right direction. LOL. :tiphat:

Are you still around Moonunit?? I only just discovered this thread. This Zoid line sounds amazing!! Looks like you have put alot of work in to it. Any chance of getting some of these beans from anywhere??? Do you think it would go alright down Canberra way??

G

Guest 26753

This is Zoid Fuel grown in Canberra two summers ago.

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Are you still around Moonunit?? I only just discovered this thread. This Zoid line sounds amazing!! Looks like you have put alot of work in to it. Any chance of getting some of these beans from anywhere??? Do you think it would go alright down Canberra way??

Mr moon is real busy ,
so ill answer as well as i can for him if thats ok sativa king??

first releases of zoid will be in hybrid form ,

z99 (zoidfuel x c99)
and
mbs (mind body and soul)
zoidfuel x deep chunk x c99 and backcrossed to the zoidchunk(zoidfuel x deepchunk)
think i got that lineage right there , but im sure mr moon can adjust anything not correct ...

the hybrids are just about to go into the final testing stages pre release ,
its been a long road ,
but we think itll be fruitful for all ...

pure zoidfuel will likely be released at somepoint ,
when mr moon gets a chance ..

heres a bit of zoidfuel grown outdoors in the tropics ..

picture.php

timmy

Awesome news on the releases, I/m keen on alot of these lines.
I must say I would prefer them in pure form though....

M

manchild

I have one plant of the cherry fuel that is pure med quality.I'm in the reveg state as we speak because I did'nt take clones for some odd reason.In flowering she reaked of cherry fuel but during the drying and curing process her smell went to a mentholating fuely smell with just a hint of sweetness.This pheno is pure sativa but its hard to tell by looking at her grenade size buds.I seeded her with another test male of my uv posioning.The wave effect is there but a bit stronger than I thought.I got 4 times the stretch .On a side note she does not like to be nitrogen heavy in veg or flowering,Once I get her revegged and take clones I'll show you her in her lime light.This time the buds will be bigger because they want be seeded!

JACKBAYBEH

I'll be looking forward to it Donald! Sounds like a lot of time and selection was taken up with this line. Respect, for doing things the right way. Please give me a "head's up!" when these are about to drop. Would be very much appreciated.

wallywombat

Mr moon is real busy ,
so ill answer as well as i can for him if thats ok sativa king??

first releases of zoid will be in hybrid form ,

z99 (zoidfuel x c99)
and
mbs (mind body and soul)
zoidfuel x deep chunk x c99 and backcrossed to the zoidchunk(zoidfuel x deepchunk)
think i got that lineage right there , but im sure mr moon can adjust anything not correct ...

the hybrids are just about to go into the final testing stages pre release ,
its been a long road ,
but we think itll be fruitful for all ...

pure zoidfuel will likely be released at somepoint ,
when mr moon gets a chance ..

heres a bit of zoidfuel grown outdoors in the tropics ..

View Image
""

this looks almost exact to the taste thats been coming from s.a up to nsw very nice

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
""

this looks almost exact to the taste thats been coming from s.a up to nsw very nice
funny ,
i sent a bunch to the south australian guys ,
only heard from one of them after that ,
grab em and run was what most did ,
dont doubt a bunch was grown,
i never heard about it though ...

im a little more discerning with who i send test seeds now,
proven, reliable folks only ...

Dog Star

Veteran
Zoidfuel 99 F3 i used together with some Sour Bubble dust to create Aussie Kush as
i call this plant now..

picture.php

picture.php

Taste and smell on Z99,stone much stronger body but there is also happy head feel,
thanx Moonunit for your work on Z99 line,its really awesome genetics.

All the best

DS

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx Pendleton,

those Aussie genetics is fire,i will love to see Moon and Wally on market giving
other folks chance to try those Australian tropical candies.

Specialy i will love to try pure Zoidfuel strain,think that this part of genetics are
pretty awesome in composition.

I get Z99 F3 from Wally and was made few runs with this strain,very huge yielder
and amazing smoke,hard sativa buds,never fluffy but buds are density of some
Kush strain.

Combo with Sour Bubble is strongest hybrid i was try ever,not a day time smoke.

All the best

DS