What's new

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

F

Frylock

Such a strange question to ask when I would think someone could think of a million different reasons for doing what they do /shrug

My testing for Karma's work was 6+ years ago~ and I got rid of all of it within that time. I have access to most clones, but I still pop hundreds of seeds a year. Why do I own over 50 packs of different cookies s1's and crosses when it takes a phone call or text to get a forum cut? Because seeds are fuckin fun most of the time and the genetic variation of most strains I find incredibly entertaining to explore. I have given up many clones some multiple times just to change things up over time. I would love to have SFV and Aeric clones back. Just haven't been willing to do the traveling or have enough desire to given my current lineup. Even if I did have my OGK clone line up again I would still be popping seeds and s1'ing the cuts. It's just what I enjoy. Finding new/different things is fun.

I don't see how it's a strange question at all.... i understand the fun in looking through seeds for new and exciting traits completely.

I was just curious why you seemed to be looking for something in particular from Archive's work, a pure OGK type, when you already know where to find it.... it sounded like you were looking for something you lost, not just popping them for the sake of popping them, my mistake.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Impressive list... besides sour face what did you feel was noteworthy?

I ran cataract and found super dense, really sweet buds.

Also... What did you think of Aspirare?

I grow mainly for the taste of weed.. Sour face isn't too musky or citrus like others og... Great taste, good high, strong but not couchlock like cataract, Tahoe or goji..

Aspirare it's a good og, easy to grow, good producer, classic musky pinesol taste... Leia og (Skywalker grapestomper og) it's the best og taste I've find pure sweet gas soda

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Missed this post but thanks for recommendation. I could definitely see some amazing things coming from this cross in particular and you have a great list to compare to. I am about to try to track it down as I never got to karmas headbanger which has virtually 0 bad reviews so I would love to grow them side by side a long with a bunch of 818 sfv x fire ogk I have from relentless. If I can find it it will 100 percent be run in my sour diesel run.

I ve grow a cut from friend of 818 caliconnection but nothing of special.. Instead friends tell me the relentless 818 sfv fire it's a bomb

GFS_Nic

@[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bjorn to farm.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey mate, any news on the Grimace OG ?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Peace
[/FONT]

Stickybred420

grabbed lemonheads a few days ago. excited to get some lemon flavor in my life:woohoo:

hilo hammer is my next purchase forsure. sounds like some serious heat. would also jump at the opportunity at some albert walker or Malawi faced genetics if they ever became available again! also patiently wating on millie hybrids if they ever become available. have not forgot about that one.

Robney

I grow mainly for the taste of weed.. Sour face isn't too musky or citrus like others og... Great taste, good high, strong but not couchlock like cataract, Tahoe or goji..

Aspirare it's a good og, easy to grow, good producer, classic musky pinesol taste... Leia og (Skywalker grapestomper og) it's the best og taste I've find pure sweet gas soda

Did you find the sour face to taste at all like sour? Or just lean towards the og side of things?

@[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bjorn to farm.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey mate, any news on the Grimace OG ?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Peace
[/FONT]
Tried to post a picture but failed. Maybe in my album?
Just about ready to cut. Lovely colour but not very smelly. #3 is the only one I got backed up. Smoke report soon.
There is a bud pic in my album.

Last edited:
I had excellent germination on the Grimace and Lemon Heads both but then got schooled in “damping off”. Lost most of my Grimace’s. Got 2 female phenos, #3 and #4.
#4 is a floppy weak stemmed thing. #3 is a stronger pheno, hoping for awesome taste but not overly encouraged at this point.
I had more luck keeping the Lemon Heads alive. They’ll be coming down soon.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics

Funny you mentioned those two, they're the only ggg packs ive got in the fridge.. Thanks for the review! :wave:

I ve grow a cut from friend of 818 caliconnection but nothing of special.. Instead friends tell me the relentless 818 sfv fire it's a bomb

Check out 707 genetics sfv work.. hes about to bring out a bx3 sfv..

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dosidos F2 are exactly as they are described. This is a very nice change in the right direction. Veg smells structures everything is what you expect them to be if you have grown a few dosidos lines and faceoff. Currently happy and don't see that changing given my experience with the dosi stuff. Flowering coming up.

My experience is the same as 40s... I found nothing but chemmy lemon zest throughout the Casper line... Looks great, and smoked nice, but flavor was not og like.

Good luck with the dosi, I hope you find something nice ... my last seed run just resulted in 8 plants that showed herm. right at flower flip...

Funny you mentioned those two, they're the only ggg packs ive got in the fridge.. Thanks for the review! :wave:

Check out 707 genetics sfv work.. hes about to bring out a bx3 sfv..

If you end up f2ing those aspirare....

Also, a twenty20 genetics (fairly newer company from what I understand) has a SFV bx5. From what they wrote the SFV gas profile is genetically hard to maintain.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
picture.php

Aspirare by gage green

Munson

Veteran
kirkwood

Attachments

• AABE6C9B-ED65-408D-888F-FDDD61F4A567.jpg
    AABE6C9B-ED65-408D-888F-FDDD61F4A567.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 201F776F-0BFE-4F8A-92D9-B0061C35232E.jpg
    201F776F-0BFE-4F8A-92D9-B0061C35232E.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 64
  • E5B2A089-801B-4A1D-A320-BED7C5084B8F.jpg
    E5B2A089-801B-4A1D-A320-BED7C5084B8F.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 67

aquavitae

how one compares gage green wookery and archive is beyond me....

you know those guys believe in flat earth theory right?

this breeder buttcheek kissing is just pitiful, but goddamn if archive is not one of the better commercial seedmakers out there

the cluster bomb and bomb threat xs are super dank, great choice!

AV