What's new

Apothecary OG Kush,Tangerine Kush,Strawberry creme...

S

strain_searcher

You think you have enough amazing strains LOL? That tangerine kush in the beginning of this thread and the sshX is amazing. :joint:

OGorganic

Veteran
MXPX: Thanks man the XXX is awesome. I cant wait to smoke it!

Smoking Gun: Thanks man,my SSSDH cut is deffinitely leaning toward the Sour D side of the gene pool. It seems like its gonna be some good smoke.

RxLurk: Sweet pics bro! Looks like those strains did very well for you. Great job!

Dragor: Thanks bro,Im not quite sure what the XXX's parents are. Some people think it is related to afgooey but after growing it,Im not sure. What ever it is,it's a keeper! I think I took the Kaia to a little over 9 weeks. She does pretty well yield wise but she cant compete with the 91 chem. She is a 75% OG dominant pheno so the OG stands out much more than the haze. I can still see and smell a hint of the haze in it though. I will get back to ya with a smoke report soon.

420 Cali: Sup Bro,my phone ran out of minutes. I will call you in a bit.

Strain Searcher: Thanks glad you like em.

Pic private reserve

Pic private reserve

Hey OG! Sorry for this pic, I ain't no photog.. :)... but for all your contributions I wanted to at least get you something. This is the Private Reserve OG on the left and DJ Short's True Blue on the right. This was at the start of week 7 for the PR. Thanks for your contributions to the scene, bro.

RedReign

That PR OG looks like a good yielder. Nice work. Please post a smoke report when she's ready.

I lost my cut to root rot before I had a chance to flower her. I'm definitely going to make a point of getting her back ASAP now.

420cali

The GC and Og Grape nugs are killer. I smoked the GC yesterday mornig and it was bomb, then i smoked the Og Grape this mornig and it is even better. I smoked a bowl of the Grape and i was gona get to work but it gave me the munchie like no other and had to go hit up Panda.Hahahaha

Thanks OG

OGorganic

Veteran
RxLurk: Its all good,I could tell that they turned out very nicely for you. I would love to see more pics though.

HenDokuYaku: That pic looks nice,feel free to post as many as you like. I have'nt ran the PR OG yet but that pic makes me want to.

RedReign: I should have a PR cut for you soon. Sorry about the delay.

420 Cali: Thanks bro,Im glad you liked em. That show was dope the other night!

RxLurk

ive been having a lota of trouble with internet. should have pics posted tommorow. thanks again for the cuts. so top notch!

RedReign, good to see ya, brotha. This is definitely the most yieldy OG, I've ever worked with, but I still had to supercrop the hell out of it, but it worked out. The smell it OGish but maybe a bit more astringent than the Larry I have and not as diesely.. but I'll know more for sure soon.. It looks like it's gonna go about 9...

OGorganic, it's worth it...I'm so curious about the taste and smell and potency... got a little less than two long weeks left. :) I got my GC via you as well.. and it's beautiful. my favorite genetics (minutes larry and true blue) come from you. Thanks again, and I'll throw you a smoke and final pics later. You're making me want to take a swing at that OGgrape....

OGorganic

Veteran
HenDokuYaku: I want to try the PR OG but I just have so many. I will get to it soon enough. Im glad my cuts did well for you. The OG Grape is definitely worth trying IMO.

Schrom:

Dogshit:

Smoking Gun

Organic, that is a very nice looking Schrom, definitely what a good Schrom should look like. That is going to be some high quality smoke.

That Dogshit has one hell of a cola. Can you share a bit of info with us? What does she smell like while growing? Have you tried her? If so how was the taste? Sorry for all the questions, its just a unique strain that I don't see much of, and that really intrigues me.

OGorganic

Veteran
Smoking Gun: I only threw one Schrom in my room but I am looking forward to smoking it. It smells wonderful.

I was smelling the dogshit last night and I still couldnt pinpoint the smell. It kinda smells like this White Widow cut that I had back in the bay a few years ago. It is my first run with her and I have'nt smoked it yet. I will post a smoke report when its done.

Smoking Gun

Thanks dude.

I know you are a fan of the Schrom, and yours definitely looks really good. I am sure you will be enjoying her plenty. I have a feeling you will run some more of her soon. I always have some around. Its definitely one of my top 3 favorite strains of all time.

OGorganic

Veteran
I have'nt tried the skunk va cut yet but the apothecary cut blows the docta's cut away. I will never do the docta's again.