What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another NGB.....with cool tube

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
:eek:: Yeah but you improved the size and incorporated more features like the drying chamber and adjustable lamp. That's what's so cool about IC, getting to see others' projects and grows.

Best regards to you, cs70.

C

cs70

here is my new box

here is my new box

hi so here is finally almost ready my stealth cabinet 250W
so after 2days hard work its almost ready ,few minor fixings and its good to go
i didnt try the clones room ,iam worry about fresh air intake ,maybe not enough fresh air supply ,i know for sure that the air pulled tru because i cover intake holes with dust filters and they get dirty ,so it means fresh air comming but if is enough i will find out ,but i think its gonna be ok
i will use 20watt cfl daylight bulb 1100lumens for begin till i get my good 45W grow lamp,i fixed one pc fan 140MM and i can swing it to change the air direction
when the humidity gets over 70% in the winter the carbon filter wont work 100% i can still sense the weed so next time which is winter or my carbon filter stop work i hook up odorsok on the exhaust outlet
i bought reflectiv foil and covered the clones room and flowering chamber ,like this when i spray with water i can clean walls also easy MDF dont last too long lol
i covered the floor with white plastic like this i can wash it easy
the middle space is drying chamber ,i will put 10 hooks with wire and will hang the branches to dry
so any suggestions u welcome here some pics
best regards

Attachments

• boi.jpg
    boi.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 44
  • hj.PNG
    hj.PNG
    516 KB · Views: 57
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    439.5 KB · Views: 47

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
hi so here is finally almost ready my stealth cabinet 250W
so after 2days hard work its almost ready ,few minor fixings and its good to go
i didnt try the clones room ,iam worry about fresh air intake ,maybe not enough fresh air supply ,i know for sure that the air pulled tru because i cover intake holes with dust filters and they get dirty ,so it means fresh air comming but if is enough i will find out ,but i think its gonna be ok
i will use 20watt cfl daylight bulb 1100lumens for begin till i get my good 45W grow lamp,i fixed one pc fan 140MM and i can swing it to change the air direction
when the humidity gets over 70% in the winter the carbon filter wont work 100% i can still sense the weed so next time which is winter or my carbon filter stop work i hook up odorsok on the exhaust outlet
i bought reflectiv foil and covered the clones room and flowering chamber ,like this when i spray with water i can clean walls also easy MDF dont last too long lol
i covered the floor with white plastic like this i can wash it easy
the middle space is drying chamber ,i will put 10 hooks with wire and will hang the branches to dry
so any suggestions u welcome here some pics
best regards

Glad to hear it's working out, cs70. Very nice work. I look forward to seeing some nice, large green canopies in there.

C

cs70

hi guys and disco
was working fucking a lot no time for nothing ,the closet getting better and better ,i build on it slowly slowly ,upgrading ,i will post full report with pics soon as possible
talk to u soon
best regards

C

cs70

hi i am back

hi i am back

so here is the situation
i had 2 succsesfull grows with new closet each time i get 120 gramms dry smoke from 3 girls ,had a bit headeck with veg chamber lightning ,the girls streched too much and lam is too short ,cant find good size T6 long bulbs system
because of the chamber dimension 30cm wide and 60cm long
so i build out of 2 reflectors 1 long reflector joint 2 cables together and one plug ,200with 2 lamps ,both 64watt,4000 lumend daylight,
also i removed the dry chamber ,like this more air circulation and i just hang the stuff to dry above the reflector or under u can see hooks on both side walls ,temp is also lower

the air system is working like charm disco ,awesome idea with double floor ,u should patend it hahahhahahahaaha only one dificulty is to clean the screen protection for the intake air holes in the floor ,i had to take out girls and floor panel to clean the dust filters ,so i cut the size same piece pvc pipe and glue it from the bottom so now i just reach with my hands and take it off easy or just remove the dust from it ,more practical
i will install one 8cm pc fan in the wall between utility chamber and flowering chamber ,like this more fresh air is in the veg chamber and utility room
had a lot of problems with last ladys ,i had to travel and here is too hot and nutes biobizz get bad from heat and ph and ec meters dont work correctly because of the heat
the girls had fungus gnats ,i get rid of them ,full house here too many ppl open windows everywhere so i get thrips also
now is fine ,just the girl are too tall and they burn from cooltube ,thetouch it and leaves cook ,cant do anything about it now
just wait few weeks more
after i will install shorter cooltube like this its in the center of the grow chamber and i can drop it down and up
i will definetlly do scrog next time ,bought hard plastic mesh 5CM BY 5CM just snap it on the hooks on the walls and its perfect
i will take the little white fan out and put inside on the wall sunnon fan ,12CM BY 12CM ,200M²/H ,its not gona turn from side to side but its enough to move air inside around tops ,i need more space for girls
so how are u disco ?everything ok?
when closet completely rdy i post more pics
thx
best regards:tiphat::thank you:
thx and best regards

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    422.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    525.9 KB · Views: 52