What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

And the Fun begins.................

here's a link

http://www.treatingyourself.com

MR G wanted to try to get some of his CB's out to the rest of the canna community and chose them to be his distributer , shame he didn't pick a bigger seed bank to deal with though.

i have 20 of his original CB's on the way so i can back cross my best CBII mother to one of his CB males to re-enforce the cherry taste , and as it turns out , my biggest & best CBII has a cherry pez smell and is a big @ss sativa momma , so i'm hoping that this back cross to his plants will be just the ticket to helping me obtain an even better mother to select from later on down the road.

i can see alot of fun cherry flavored grows in my future :biglaugh:

Peace

G

gotcha........MrG gave me the beans with the intention of gettin um in the hands of growers. kinda one of the stipulations with me gettin um.

CBF

G

Ahh CBF whats up man?

How are things in colorado? those seedlings are gettin the love they need i am sure, good luck on the quest. see you soon

PNW_grown

Veteran
hey cbf, lots o' stuff going on round here, where have i been? Well looking forward to seeing what comes of this thread :)

CBF if ya can get em to germ even if its only a few then its all good cuz u can always clone so it works out any which way if ya ask me!!o0o by the way there look'n good i like to look at vegg'n plants too

G

usawontstopme said:
CBF if ya can get em to germ even if its only a few then its all good cuz u can always clone so it works out any which way if ya ask me!!o0o by the way there look'n good i like to look at vegg'n plants too

Hey USA......... I look at it this way......every bean that doesnt germ for me is a missed plant to grow, that one seed could of been the 1 in a 100 anomaly. its one of the few things that bother me durin a grow.

the PT method has not been all that good for me, Im just goin to a 24 hr soak and plant in dirt. see how that works for me.

PNW........how ya been, see your busy on your end:D

hey Dan.......all the seedlins are doin well, the OHaze and PR are only a few days apart(3weeks old),CB a week behind and the lone CG a week behind them.

have some clones I been veggin to run with these early, upcanned and in the flower room. they should finish by the time the sallies really take off.

CBF

G

thats cool man the sals are funny in veg man they're all spindly and crappy and you think to yourself "are these really going to overgrow my room??" or like "damn what a fucking waste of time these plants are..they look like runts!" then they explode all over the place like napalm....

we do the soak--> soil thing too, piddling around with paper towels only gets us rotten seed casings...i think brawney towels hold too much water or something but EVERY time we get like 30% ratio with paper towel and 90% or better with soil.

We give our soil that we plan to germ in a good soak with RO water/ a drop of superthrive/just a touch of liquid karma the morning of and then let it drain over the course of the day and plant at night and put a dome over (which is really just a plastic cup with the top cut off and saran wrap put over so we can see down into it.)

happy growin CBF, i know these will come out well...hope they make your palms sweat when they're done man

G

update today......

update today......

heres the panama red plants at 36 days from sprout 12/12. 4 have been wired down a fast LST.

plant#1......male, same pheno as the #3 plant, simular as the #2.

Plant#2.......tallest plant of the 5, female, simular to 1 and 3. quite stretchy

Plant#3.....unsexed

Plant#4.......this plant is whorled, cant seem to sort itself out. will most likely cull this plant. unsexed

plant #5......unsexed, nice short compact plant, tight noded. last two pics are of this plant. untrained, around 10 inches tall.

next up THs OHaze.............

G

TomHills original haze......

TomHills original haze......

plants are 34 days from sprout under 12/12. all except the one are pretty even in height, a bit of variation in the bunch.

#1 plant.......unsexed, same plant type as the #2, #5 and # 4

Plant #2...unsexed,

Plant#3........female, tighter leaf, not as broad or long, same relative height as most all the plants

Plant #4......unsexed a bit shorter than 1 or 2.

Plant #5.....short compact plant, untrained.

Plant #6...unsexed, smaller leaf, appears indica in early veg.

next up MrGs cherry Bomb........

G

MrGs cherry bomb .....

MrGs cherry bomb .....

plants are 27 days from sprout 12/12. quite a bit of variation in the plants, 4 small three medium and two tall plants. upcanned this eve, may have been in the cups a bit to long

#1 plant.....unsexed shortest plant of the batch

#2 plant...unsexed, another runty plant.

#3 plant.......Unsexed, and another of the small plants

#4 plant.......male, a medium sized plant, seems quite a few of the males are fast flowerin.

#5 plant.......unsexed another of the smaller plants

#6 plant.....unsexed medium sized plant

#7 plant.......male, another of the medium sized plants

#8 plant.......male, one of the two taller plants.

#9 plant.....tallest plant, unsexed.

next up the lone columbian.....

G

Columbian Gold........

Columbian Gold........

one lone plant, unsexed at 21 days from sprout 12/12.tad stretchy

thats the batch of plants in this project. just startin to show sex, should start to take off pretty soon, thanks for commin by:D

CBF

G

females.......

females.......

few shots of the plants. PanamaRed is 2wks into flowerin, the OHaze a few days behind. let a Haze and a PR grow wild for awhile, they were the smaller plants.

have 2 PR females, 4 OHaze, and 6 Cherrybomb. the columbian hasnt sexed yet.

first pics are of the untrained PR

this is the faster flowerin, and leggy PR, been folded over twice already

heres some shots of TomHills OHaze, the untrained plant first

group shot of the OHaze

heres a shot of the PR(left) and OHaze, for comparison.

been flowerin since they sprouted, seemed to me that flowerin from sprout slowed um down, maybe stunted um? there not really goin ape or nothin. seem manageable.

CBF

S

strain_searcher

Will be following this close. Always a pleasure CBF, Panama Red and wow another strain from Tom O Haze.(Huge leaves)

Hey CBF, loved reading this thread, the plants look very cool, specially those OHaze, robust looking ladies you got there!

I too have done some crossing experiments with some landrace sativas and some commercial and personal strains, not anything serious of course, but it quite addicted me from then - the only issue was that i used to grow in my room, and so i did for about 2 years but this last xmas my parents flipped because of the family visits so i was forced to stop growing and to dismantle the box..damn..

But this 'lack of space' issue is gonna be solved very soon, so.. :canabis:

Well, CBF i hope you find that one in a million wonder pheno plant, breed it out, and make tons of seeeds!!
;)

G

strain_searcher said:
Will be following this close. Always a pleasure CBF, Panama Red and wow another strain from Tom O Haze.(Huge leaves)

Hey SS, alls well here, and glad you mentioned it, the leaf is quite a bit larger than I expected, knowin there from tom im thinkin DC, lol. just the way the plant grows reminds me of his other genetics. straight thick stems, symetrical branchin and fans, the plant is nice and tight. I thought haze ya had to beat um back? still plenty of time for these youngins.

bush....thanks for stoppin in, yep makin seed I think, should be done when ever ya can. even if your never gonna grow um. at least let the males give some pollen before destroyin. nuts drop put um in a window some where, 2 days and there bustin.

I like to make another generation, and a couple crosses each grow. keep a few moms so can always get some kinda cross goin in each grow. spread some pollen from three cherry bomb males around the grow last week end, some PR tonite and haze this weekend so lots of nice and varing crosses and onther generation of each:D

CBF

Heck of a project

Heck of a project

Lovely sativas you got there. Needless to say you got my attention. :yummy: I hope they stay managable for ya. Can't wait for the next update. :wave:
NoS

G

very nice indeed. I cant wait to see how the PR turns out. Will you be putting seeds up on Seedbay?

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Man CBF - you must be giving dem girls One-A-Days!!!!! :biglaugh: Supergreen and nice node density, should be quite a harvest!

:friends: -MGJ

G

Bram said:
:wave: any updates yet?

man my galleries full, and its such a pain in the azz to delete pic by pic.ill work on it bro, the plants are doin great and movin right along.

CBF