Hey HV :wave:

that looks great - saw it on the hb few days ago and was droolin :wink:

that's the ogkushxsdibl right? bet it's tasty :joint:

HazeVentura

Sideshow-Bob said:
Hey HV :wave:

that looks great - saw it on the hb few days ago and was droolin :wink:

that's the ogkushxsdibl right? bet it's tasty :joint:

yep it'S the SDOG.......really tasty smoke......I hope I still have some for the next UT :D :D :D

peace

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
HazeVentura said:
and one of your S&S Diesel......

bad pic.....great smoke :D :D

Glad you like the sweet&sourD, i just threw two in flower some days ago - it's always good to have a little of the s&sD around :joint:

yeah looking forward to see you on the ut :wave:(hope i can bring some nyc diesel.at x (nyc diesel.gf x strawberry diesel) aka bleifrei along... not grown from me cause mine won't be ready, but from a good friend)

greetz

GoneGrowing

Hey Sideshow-Bob

:kewlpics: You really are a true master of the trichrome camera, some awsome pics you got for us, really nice towers of calyxes on your amnesia haze :respect:

MagicMedicine

Man, I could frame your macros as growroom inspirational art. Unbelievable resin production! Sideshow? You are the main event.

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Thx for the good vibez GoneGrowing, Bagster, Zeno, eskimo and magic medicine :wave:

Here some budshots of this amnesia haze, grown from ganja_hasi :smile:

21805hasi-nesel-bud.jpg

21805hasi-nesel-makro.jpg

the trichcoverage is insane :D

21805hasi-nesel-makro2.jpg

greetz

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
amazing pics Bob, and everyone else, three weeks after getting back from my short vacation in the netherlands, Amnesia Haze, is the only strain which sticks in my mind

I wake up in the morning and my mind is thinking only one thought...AMNESIA

this trip I tried Chocolope, SSH, Mako Haze, Neville's Haze and about ten more different strains, still Amnesia is the best...the buds look like some aliens made it...so many crystals covering it

bought 5 grams of this Amnesia from WW Indica in Haarlem...and when I got back home...was just thinking that should have bought mostly Amnesia and the other strains only a gram to try...because the high is so out of this world when I will grow my own in the future...AMNESIA will be the first one I will start with FOR SURE

N

NugarifiK

southflorida said:
amazing pics Bob, and everyone else, three weeks after getting back from my short vacation in the netherlands, Amnesia Haze, is the only strain which sticks in my mind

I wake up in the morning and my mind is thinking only one thought...AMNESIA

this trip I tried Chocolope, SSH, Mako Haze, Neville's Haze and about ten more different strains, still Amnesia is the best...the buds look like some aliens made it...so many crystals covering it

bought 5 grams of this Amnesia from WW Indica in Haarlem...and when I got back home...was just thinking that should have bought mostly Amnesia and the other strains only a gram to try...because the high is so out of this world when I will grow my own in the future...AMNESIA will be the first one I will start with FOR SURE
I couldn't agree more with this. I was in Amsterdam for 6 days in March and while staying across from the Bulldog Palace was convenient. I tried a different strain from a list of shops I intended on visiting. Of all the strains I tried, nothing compared to the Amnesia Haze I got at Bulldog Palace. It was the most psychedelic high I've experienced outside of acid. Like southflorida...I keep thinking/dreaming about it. Best strain on the planet in my opinion.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bob..my congrats on your nomination of the haze image in the PoTM ...nice image, clear focus that remains thru the depth of field..DD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts