(dutch passion) masterkush
(white label) masterkush
(white label) afghan kush
(seedism) narkush
all in f1 & f2 form

vindiesel

Veteran
joesy whales said:
if it isent real kush its not kush, sure someone threw a kush name on it , but you know what Im talking about, not starting any shit just thought thats what you were looking for, my mistake.

i understand. who has probably the best and "realest" kush...? honestly i don't mind getting a hybrid or whatever, as long as it's kushy and bangin. :joint: like i said, where i'm at, no cuttings goin around, at all. my only option is seeds. i do want to keep a nice kush mom though... :joint:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
has anyone here tried white labels afghan kush ?
ive just popped 3 beans cant wait 4 the end product!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont think he wants a sensi HK.....it sounds like he is talking about the calikush`s....ogk / ogka /ogfire/ og H.A. / sfv ...etc

bigherb

Veteran
la kia ko la ko kia la kia ko ko kia la kia la ko ?

if you can get a cutting get da real purple kush its one of my all time fav rediculous potency.the la con is very kushy n very potent def bangin.sannie has a great shipping method very reliable ,ko kush is being highly reguarded how could it not wit those parents

well hav you decieded?

G

we can not get clones where i live ether. the only kush i have had is off the hook and it has a deep roasted coffee smell and taste with big sticky buds.it was made by jlp it is
sourD x OG bx1 .i never smoked pure kush. but from what i have read. jlp sourdog you would never know it was a hybrid.i made loads of crosses with it sourdog x kalimist,sourdog x gno3 c99,and sourdog x chronic , i have 4 plants left in veg now with some serious seed bubblegum that i plan on crossing sdog with.and i plan on busting out some ak47 to cross it to .so thay will make 4 strains from serious seeds
that i will cross to the sourdog. good luck finding a true kush in seed form .but do check into rez he is doing some kush beans as we speak. this is some pictures of jlp sdog.

wick650

At the moment no one provides anything close to representing O.G Kush in seed form, except for any O.G kush S1's maybe.

Bubba Kush is very dominant when bred with, so if you can find any Bubba Kush hybrids than def. go with that over an O.G K hybrid.

vindiesel

Veteran
nice guys. i have narrowed down to reefermans early bubba, cannacopia bubba XDC. will look into sannies.
i would go with the OG from calikush like i wanted a few days ago but not comforatable with using that place...

Goyakla

try Kiwiseeds.. they have some easy and stoned Hindu Kush.. and I belive they are "clean" or try Bluehemp.. Dark Kush.. thast a wonderfull plant with a great relaxing stone and some wonderfull colours.. can be grown inside too. :joint:

Gert Lush

Veteran
deathtosoapbar said:
believe it or not there is an unbelievable kushy phenotype in nirvanas masterkush
I'll second that, I was surprised how nice it was, given the price, company, etc.

I'd also try Doc Chronics "Troublemaker", very good rep (esp. strength-wise), it's a Hindu Kush x Master Kush, apparently.

Trouble with "Kush", is that it could mean anything, these days. It should mean varieties from the Hindu Kush (in itself a huge area, with many very different strains) but these days it seems to mean any fairly nice Afghani-ish sort of strain, especially some CA hacks, since the name is popular over there.

bigherb

Veteran
not lookin to be rude or argue i just dont like wen forums end like this .just spills the beans on ur beans

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
masterkush has always been a local flavorite around here.

although i dont take to DP that well, thier masterkush IS awesome.

Latest posts

Latest posts