What's new

ABUSIVE OGK and Snoop Dog

Z

Zeinth

church lady..

church lady..

been seeing ad on wt for Snoop dog kush...75 an 1/8.:noway:

didnt know ......or isint the church lady og cut the one he prefers..??

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so thats the end of the info...untill snoop gives the source

did Abusive post a story about how he aquired it??

so thats the end of the info...untill snoop gives the source

did Abusive post a story about how he aquired it??

Yes he did. Back on the old OG. Unfortunately it was lost when the site was shut down. If you remember any of the OGK threads on OG back in the day, then you remember the Abusive story.
Aside from that, Abusive is potent, but lacks traditional OG flavor.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from what i remember OGKA has older OG "spear shaped calax" , but it lacks full KUSH flavour,,,,some peeps say the KUSH taste is available in OGKA, but you gota dial it in....

id like to know why the SpearShape is oldskool....

i was on OverGrow but the info i remember is fuzzy..........Jeff or Frank might kick me in the balls if i try and remember..:)

i love you guys rely

ElGato

Veteran
from what i remember OGKA has older OG "spear shaped calax" , but it lacks full KUSH flavour,,,,some peeps say the KUSH taste is available in OGKA, but you gota dial it in....

id like to know why the SpearShape is oldskool....

there you go again rick....now now now:noway:
have you even smoked or grown a kush or a chemdog?

actually i heard that the spear shape is oldskool cuz nobody really uses spears anymore since guns were invented:wallbash::fsu:.....so you know it dont come from snoopdogg cuz he dont chuck no spear, he's a gun slinger!!!

if you get the kush that has the pistola shaped calyxs >>>thats new skool and maybe, just maybe it came from ol snoop
:yeahthats:laughing:

mj

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok....im not going to argue with you

i just find it weird, how you can tell me im wrong but offer no other explanation

Rapscalion

I do love the og kush strains. Was just hanging in socal checking out a og kush that I had received 3 yrs ago as woody kush. Interesting scene for sure.... I know someone is keeping them all in their room....enjoying each little nuance of og/chem goodness.

MtnJohn.... Hi!

odp

dawolf

Brother Bear, Bonnaroo bound myself, from Memphis. Will have RV so see ya there. The bands get better and better every year except when GFD W/O Jerry.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few pics....

Lookin really nice. Good to see you around.. That looks pretty different from the cut I was gifted as "Abusive OGK".. I know what you got is (obviously)the real deal :D.. What kind of smells do you get from her? Heres a shot of the AOGK I have:

The smell on this one is rather lite but still very good with a slight spice in the background, extremely frosty and pretty chunky nuggets but not a yielder. Shes got alot of whack to her and is dank I just suspect they're not the same..

Abusive - thanks for your efforts - I was sceptical after all the hype, but I have been very impressed with your OGK - smoking some now, though not mine - this is hydro, and the flavour is much diluted compared to soil. It's a stretchy bugger definitely, but with some severe bondage and discipline, it responds well - I just put a good-sized plant outdoors to see what happens to it in the UK...:chin:

J

JeffSpicoli

actually i heard that the spear shape is oldskool cuz nobody really uses spears anymore since guns were invented:wallbash::fsu:.....so you know it dont come from snoopdogg cuz he dont chuck no spear, he's a gun slinger!!!

mj

:laughing::laughing: HAHAHAHAHA omg, AMAZING!!! lol

Aside from that, Abusive is potent, but lacks traditional OG flavor.

this says the same sorta thing i did

you guys are crazy...

Ya you realize you said that in the very next post, so it looks like you are just relaying the same info... And its not 'kush' flavor it lacks... Its that og, lemon/pine/fuel smell....
What kush smell are you talking about rick??? Oh wait, thats right... You dont know what kush smell you are talking about, cause you HAVEN'T smelled it

bterzz

Veteran
Just out of curiosity is it "smelled" or smelt? lol always looking to make my vocab better, I completely fail at spelling.

On a lighter note..
snoop-dogg.jpg

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess im not the only person who thinks what i do.
a rose by any other name is still a rose............

stretchpup

I never believed mankind was able to devolve, until I read this thread...

Throw down the umbilical noose please, I'd like to climb back.

Dont you guys work or go to school or something?

Snoop left a floater in my buddies toilet. It's going on ebay, but what should we name it?

:moon:

yeah id like to get a hold of it whoever raised it i wouldnt bring it up to snoop directly but i definety seek his direction

ElGato

Veteran
englishrick said:
ok....im not going to argue with you

i just find it weird, how you can tell me im wrong but offer no other explanation

awww c'mon ricky ....i was just messin man, dont let me ruffle ya:dueling:

And its not 'kush' flavor it lacks... Its that og, lemon/pine/fuel smell....

the abusive has all the OG smells and tastes .....it just seems to fade a good bit after the cure.....also the earlier you harvest the abusive the stronger it tastes, but again the taste fades alot with curing. it does seem to retain the fuelish taste but the lemmon/piney thing pretty much disappears

imho the abusive is a real OG, it is most definately(imho) of the same lines as the other OG kush's, grows similar, looks similar , great potency and if ya do it well it will taste great(like an OG but weaker)....just another OGK S1

mj

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
someone fucin hates me El:)....

good info on your last post,,,

jeff will probbly say im ass lickin now...

Latest posts

Latest posts