What's new

A MOST EGGSELENT ADVENTURE WITH CHEMMY JONES

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
pulling up my lazy boy recliner right away front row.. get after it brother of many flava.. Sending ya the good vibes.. peace n pufs..

sackO

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very excited about this, fingers crossed for 100% percent germ and lots of ladies.
Peace

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Hey Chuck, I didn't get to sign-on yesterday, was having a tooth pulled, but it looks like there's still room. Hope you don't mind me following along. :lurk:

GreatLakes THC :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wow i guess i better do a good job ,dont want to be messing up with the crowd thats gathering .i hope whoever follows along we be impressed enough to purchase some of
Connoisseur Genetics gear when we see what can be done with some fine genetics
tanx so much for the vote of confidence from the Connoisseur Genetics team

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
and we're off got 10/10 germ rate .i'll put them into some promix tomorrow when their lil tails get a lil bigger
they will be living in promix worm poop bat poop all i use for food is the budswell liquid guano mixes ,thats what ive always used .well i did try PBP products when i messed around with DWC ,but as far as soil is
1/2 bale promix
about 6lb worm poop
1 cup dry guano for veg 12/0/1
1 cup guano for flower 0/7/0
some perlite mix and water
i only mix a 1/2 bale ata time cuz thats all the room i have in the container i use which is the biggest rubbermaid tub i can get

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i always use the papertowel method that way i can tell if they all germed without rooting around in the dirt looking for 1 that didnt germ or what have you

I'm def tuned in for this one got the chemmy jones on the way from the bay afew day ago!
Good luck and happy growin this is gonna be a good one!

Free

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
HERES THE LIL ONES 4 DAYS OLD vegging under 200 watts cfl

picture.php

picture.php