What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well I was up at 4:00 am for no good reason. Went back to bed at 6:00 and got up for good at 8:00.
Hand watered the 10 light led and the veg room then mixed and hand watered the 18 light hps room.
Went and transplanted 17 plants into brand new shiny 5 gallon pots using 8 bricks of Canna coco.
Came back home and lollipopped half of the 18 lighter and then made some pico and some guacamole before grilling some chicken and outside skirt steak for taco night.
Just got back from the spot I transplanted and I am whipped. Couple beers and it’s bed time over here.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I was up at 4:00 am for no good reason. Went back to bed at 6:00 and got up for good at 8:00.
Hand watered the 10 light led and the veg room then mixed and hand watered the 18 light hps room.
Went and transplanted 17 plants into brand new shiny 5 gallon pots using 8 bricks of Canna coco.
Came back home and lollipopped half of the 18 lighter and then made some pico and some guacamole before grilling some chicken and outside skirt steak for taco night.
Just got back from the spot I transplanted and I am whipped. Couple beers and it’s bed time over here.
seems like you coulda worked some trimming in there!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....managed to not drastically oversleep today...so,everything i didn't get to yesterday on the menu for today...
found out last night my friend had his bike stolen so probably take a cruise around to see if i spot it...fucking low life scum bike thieves...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just about time to roll out in hopes of seeing my friends bike...gonna bring an extra lock just in case...rotten low life scum bike thief...

got the trays clean,spraying tent mopped out,got the plant tags all cleaned up...gonna do some pruning in a bit,need to get more zip ties so i can finish staking up the next round of plants...mostly strawberry jello runtz with slapz and regular runtz so a bunch of overly tall viney ass plants to try and tame...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a glory hole for chupacabras

IMG_20240514_160156915.jpg