What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: phew,that was close...i just chopped 9 plants so now i have enough dirty pots to be worth bitching about washing...and about 70 bamboo stakes to clean...and i need to haul medium! and trimming by weeks end!

it's a good time to be alive:D

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:toohot: phew,that was close...i just chopped 9 plants so now i have enough dirty pots to be worth bitching about washing...and about 70 bamboo stakes to clean...and i need to haul medium! and trimming by weeks end!

it's a good time to be alive:D
I told my wife I didn't get her flowers for mothers day because I didn't think murdering a plant was anyway to show her my love.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well a duke is above a count so you are not that. And an earl is just another name for count. Believe me my wife watches all that British TV shit. You know the kind of shows that takes four episodes to make a pot of tea. A Marguess is below a duke but above a count.
not really,if there isn't titties or explosions within the first 10 minutes i ain't interested...or exploding titties...and adult animation

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My wife says you are defiantly not her kind of guy.
yeah,i can do my own laundry...and i....shudder...eat veggies!
also i'm like 2 feet taller so clearly she likes stumps better than magnificent trees!
plus by the time i rode my bike up there to pick her up on a date i'm sure i would have forgotten why the heck i was riding to michigan!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I told my wife I didn't get her flowers for mothers day because I didn't think murdering a plant was anyway to show her my love.
I pissed my wife off bad enough the day before mothers day I gifted her me going mountain biking all day. Drove to Hartland and rode settlers park trail. Drove to Novi and rode the tree farm trail. Drove to Detroit and went out for overpriced but yummy duck ramen and dropped my daughter off at a show. Drank a bunch of coffee. Drove home. Everyone is asleep. Mothers day was good.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Took my mom out for dinner to a nice southern Italian restaurant in Ann Arbor and once again realized that it is rare that I’m impressed by a restaurant and tonight was no exception.
Decent, not bad but I can prepare better meals at my house.
If I’m going to splurge to go out for dinner I want to be impressed. Tonight I was not.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took my mom out for dinner to a nice southern Italian restaurant in Ann Arbor and once again realized that it is rare that I’m impressed by a restaurant and tonight was no exception.
Decent, not bad but I can prepare better meals at my house.
If I’m going to splurge to go out for dinner I want to be impressed. Tonight I was not.
so no paper plates? coulda elevated the whole experience...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...lots on the list for today...just have to see how much i actually get done...

did a little purple monkey build shopping yesterday,just little bits and bobs,the harder to track down little parts...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
☁️ what are those?

it's been so dry lately there haven't been many clouds in the sky...rH 15% now and dropping...great swamp cooler weather though,not very warm yet and bone dry air...

best get moving here,got a bunch of chores to deal with including my fave,pot washing

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I wish I was washing pots. Out here doing some real man's work :biglaugh: digging down @12" to extend my garden. Someone decided to put some sort of drainage for god knows what so I have to separate the crushed stone out. Got a little more left to do.

full

full

full

Latest posts

Latest posts